2025 Jaime Ffrench WR Mandarin

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hartline's recruiting pitch here is you get a front row seat to watch the jeremiah SMith show
He’s just charismatic he’s a better recruiter than Mario when it comes to wr. If he can HC one day and recruit other positions he would be a good HC. Doesn’t have to call plays just recruit and hire x and o guys to use your weapons. Pause

He’s just charismatic he’s a better recruiter than Mario when it comes to wr. If he can HC one day and recruit other positions he would be a good HC. Doesn’t have to call plays just recruit and hire x and o guys to use your weapons. Pause
Naw he is not like that. He should stick to WRs. Can't see him closing on 5 star trench bullies.

Advertisement
This is bad, I'm French and my name is Aaron I'm fugged......
key and peele television GIF

Advertisement
Where tf was the pause?! **** is starting to make me heated for absolutely no reason
Man shut up! U don’t have enough Porst on this board to question anything! If u don’t like it den put ppl on ignore! U dudes cry about anything on here! If u don’t like the pause game (which is strictly for fun) then just keep scrolling. Don’t kill our fun

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back