2025 Jaime Ffrench WR Mandarin

Advertisement
26 minute mark. FSU mods claiming Ffrench committed to Ohio State? He might have been trolled. But you never know.

They can't sign all these WRs or guys will portal out from there each year

Who, Miami? If so, why would that be a problem? We just had Cheney transfer out and my guess is he'll be co-starter or starter at UL. Skinner went to UL. Achaempong went to UCLA. Young to UGA. I felt like all those guys were Miami talent players. We want competition every position,. and if Miami caliber guys get buried on the depth chart, and transfer to play and start elsewhere, that's a win/win.

Advertisement
Who, Miami? If so, why would that be a problem? We just had Cheney transfer out and my guess is he'll be co-starter or starter at UL. Skinner went to UL. Achaempong went to UCLA. Young to UGA. I felt like all those guys were Miami talent players. We want competition every position,. and if Miami caliber guys get buried on the depth chart, and transfer to play and start elsewhere, that's a win/win.
I'm saying OSU can't sign all these WRs I'm back to back years, only one football to go around. Guys gonna leave out

I'm saying OSU can't sign all these WRs I'm back to back years, only one football to go around. Guys gonna leave out
They will get some dudes. But as seen last year! Miami almost landed Smith but in the end landed 3 legit dogs at receiver. At this time last year people were concerned with the number of commits we had, worried about Trader going to FSU. Mario will not land every single kid. But he will land plenty of talent. And even go out of state ( Ny Carr)

Advertisement

Money Man GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back