2025 Jaime Ffrench WR Mandarin

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
SFE packs up who Ohio wants the most and sends them there. Remember man here talm bout, naa they dont do that, its cuz we suck and dont spend. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😉
It's the most flagrant funnel system imaginable. But we gotta find a way to steal one, either Brown or Ffrench. After winning on Lighfoot & Chance vs the Bucks and flipping Lyle & Scott they'll be extra motivated to beat us in every head to head battle possible.

I like this kid but he's no Jeremiah Smith and he's not from our backyard. Won't be as painful if he doesn't choose the U.
Exactly, Jacksonville kids don’t feel the same as SFL, if he comes he comes, but i’d rather keep our best home

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cristobal needs to find a way to bring him back. Does Cristobal have bad blood with Hartley like he had with T-Rob?
Maybe they’ve crossed paths on the trail but I’ve never heard of them having bad blood. As long as Hartley is at UGA him coming back as just a TE coach is a pipe dream. Dude is home at his Alma mater surrounded by both his and his wife’s family.

Advertisement
Back