Jaidon Francois not a fan of Manure Diaz

A bunch of mediocre teams who play even ****tier teams in conference and out of conference. Next

bahahahahahahahahaha......

Compare it to you little ACC though

Wisky
Mich
PSU
Iowa
Mich........

Compared to

VA
VT
UM or Pitt
UM or Pitt
UNC I guess?

This is a route

Advertisement
I dont give a shît about ucf im telling what can be said. As far as divisions the point remains. Nebraska doesn't have the most talent bud.
They've got a **** of a lot more talent than purdue, troy, colorado, indiana, minnesota and northwestern! They lost to every one of those teams in the last 2 years under Frost. Some of them twice, while getting absolutely blown out by every good team they've faced. The best win Scott Frost has as Husker head coach is a 9-6 win at home over a mediocre Mich St team in 2018 that finished 7-5 and unranked. Literally, that is their ONLY even noteworthy win.

So what was the point you were making again?

Nebraska basically landed 4 players we wanted.

The kid was full of ****. Even 3 stars take handouts. Nebraska wants to win again and they are buying

Advertisement
We need a hard *** coach someone that comes in with winning in mind and not trying to be friends with the coaches. Banda is a joke and patke. As well as Enos. The team takes on the mentality of the HC if the HC is soft as **** so is the team.

Advertisement
Whiskey, Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois would have been Coastal champs if anyone of them where in our conference.
This was the weakest year for the Coastal in its history. I've said that 10x already. Are you therefore making the argument that Illinois and Minnesota are some powerhouse programs that would mop up the coastal year in and year out if they were in our conference?!? I sure hope not.

Remember, the context of this was people defending Scott's putrid record at Nebraska thus far on the basis that he's only stunk up the farm up there because his conference is so difficult. How bad the Coastal was in 2019 doesn't factor into that discussion. Scott Frost is not sub .500 at Nebraska because the Big 10 is so almighty. Again, he's lost to troy, purdue, minnesota, northwestern, colorado and indiana in just two seasons.

Advertisement
Never expected the days of um fans caping for Nebraska and the big 10.

@really Is everything good at home?.

Lot of you ninjas just need to goooooo..like find other teams to follow.

Ya I'm not arguing for Nebraska, my arguement isn't about them...If you are comparing conferences in general, this shy isn't close this season, i mean it's a blowout.

Advertisement
"your little ACC"? WTF does that make you?!?

The person on the correct side of this idiotic arguement. I don't cheer for the big 10...I'm certainly not sticking up for Nebraska, but this arguement is pure insanity for the 2019 season.

There are at least 6 teams in the Big Ten that are better than us and probably more.

Yup the 6 i posted above...Indiana is probably slightly better (I wouldn't expect them to be a better program or better most years).

Mich St is comparable...A healthy purdue would have been comparable but they were on their 17th QB

Nebraska and Purdue are slightly behind us, Mich ST. is comparable...Wouldn't argue with anyone saying we are slightly better.

7 are better than UM right now imo on a neutral field, although I wouldn't argue if someone put Indiana in the "comparable" category. So even if I round down on Mich St and Indy, that's 6 clearly better, 2 comparable, and 4 worse

We are clearly better than Illinois, Rut, NW (obviously this is their worst year in 5-6 years), and Maryland. Which means nothing because we lose to teams we are better than quite frequently.

I mean some of these people sit here and scream about how bad we are but then think we are better than everyone? Which is it

Never expected the days of um fans caping for Nebraska and the big 10.

@really Is everything good at home?.

Lot of you ninjas just need to goooooo..like find other teams to follow.

theyll make every excuse in the world for scott frost as to why he sucked donkey balls bc of that one year at his old school, but dont extend the same excuses to their supposed favorite team. this isnt even to say manny deserves any excuses bc he doesnt, he sucked *** this year and doesnt deserve to have a job coaching as an HC anymore, but neither does frost.

I went to the Michigan v Nebraska game on 2018. I have never seen a more disorganized or more poorly coached team than Nebraska.

That was early in Frost's Nebraska tenure when everything was in transitional chaos. I had an opposite experience less than 2 months ago. I attended Nebraska at Purdue. The Cornhuskers narrowly lost that game but they had athletes all over the field. Players were upbeat on the sideline. It was obvious the program was on the upswing. I spoke to some Nebraska fans during tailgating and also seated nearby during the game. All of them indicated the same thing, that Frost remains popular and it's a period of patience since they can see the positive indications, like more aggressive recruiting and also an offense that resembles what they expected.

Right now Frost is trying to run an offense similar to what Cristobal is using at Oregon -- with parallel reliance pivoting to downfield daggers -- but Frost doesn't have the offensive line nor an accurate quarterback. Martinez missed an easy touchdown pass to the tight end in that Purdue game that would have put the game essentially out of reach with a 17 point margin. It was typical of his season. He dropped below 60% completions.

Nebraska recruiting was expected to be high 30s. Instead they plucked several 4 star guys late and are now basically in 20 range. Next season supposedly will be even better, at least according to one of those fans I spoke to in West Lafayette. He said Nebraska fans who used to make road trips like that Purdue game are not coming right now, but fairly soon they will be once Frost reestablishes the program.

From what I saw, Nebraska has more of a deficit among linemen than anything else.

Anyway, this Francois interview meant nothing because the questioning was awful. I like broad scope generalities while evaluating teams but in interviews you need a blend of specifics and generalities. These guys asked the generalities first then weren't bright or competent enough to follow up with the specifics. What was different about Nebraska coaches than Miami coaches during the recruiting process? What was different about your Nebraska official visit on campus than the Miami visit on campus? Pin them down a little bit. Instead they allowed Francois to ramble and essentially say nothing.

Advertisement
Back