Jaidon Francois not a fan of Manure Diaz

That's not what your premise was ..... which was that the b10 is some big, bad conference but I'll play along .... everyone in the coastal other than Duke has been good at football at some point in the last 10 years.

So Minnesota being good this year does not count but X costal team being good once in the last 10 years does, got it.

Advertisement
If you're going to take away criticism for his abysmal record at Nebraska because you think the conference is so strong, then we'd need to tone down the praise for what he did at UCF since that conference is garbage, right? I think that whole thinking is stupid myself, but if you're going to apply that logic then it needs to be applied both ways.

Not really because he was the leader of a G5 team. Its not like he was on a P5 team beating up on schitty G5 teams.
I am not even saying Frost is a great coach, but he is head and shoulders better than Diaz and it is clear Francois thinks the same.

So Minnesota being good this year does not count but X costal team being good once in the last 10 years does, got it.

Minnesota has been terrible for decades and played the worst schedule in the country this year.

Only quality win was Penn State.

He's in a division with Wisky, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Purdue and NW and finished 3-6 in conference, bud.

I swear some people around here will have UCF's **** jammed down their throat well into the next decade.
Whiskey, Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois would have been Coastal champs if anyone of them where in our conference.

Minnesota has been terrible for decades and played the worst schedule in the country this year.

Only quality win was Penn State.

I mean it obviously wasn't the worst schedule in the country, but yes it was 1 of the 2 or 3 easiest in the big 10.

Advertisement
Sounds like he tried to convince himself to go to Miami on his official visit.(3 minute mark).
Also said that Miami needs some changes in coaches, players and structure.(1 minute mark)

But instead he convinced him to go to....Nebraska?

At least he wiped the tears off before the interview.

Your porsts are such trash.

The side of the B10 that Nebraska is on is worse than the Coastal.

Minnesota historically sucks so you've got Wisconsin and sort of Iowa and the rest are a dumpster fire.

View attachment 105484

Well Fleck has Minnesota going in the positive direction. The West had 2 10+ win teams. Iowa is always, ALWAYs in contention. So right now, the West has 3 teams that can win 10+ games at any given moment. ****, even Illinois went 6-6 this year. Our top team was a 9-4 UVA. lol.

Advertisement
I mean it obviously wasn't the worst schedule in the country, but yes it was 1 of the 2 or 3 easiest in the big 10.

They played South Dakota State, Fresno State, and Georgia Southern out of conference and their cross division games were against Rutgers and Maryland.

They played 3 teams with winnings records and lost to two of them.

Pretty brutal schedule.

Glad he said he wanted changes just like all of us do. He still went about everything wrong but I mean a lot of these kids want to come to Miami but it's just such a ******* dumpster fire that it's just too big of a reach. Having said that...Nebraska? You ******* serious?

Everybody is better off with Francois going elsewhere. We do need to address coaches and players, he's not wrong there.

Kid is smarter than he acts. Def said what many here have been saying
Maybe, but I just think he was smart enough to see the posts/twitts and use for cover. Classic say what they(UM fans) want to hear.

Advertisement
Whiskey, Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois would have been Coastal champs if anyone of them where in our conference.

Cane fan has already witnessed what Wisconsin did to Miami in two bowl games, and one of those bowls was on their HOME Field. Now that's fresh. And dig this too. Minnesota's roster is FULL of ex-HS 2-star/3-star players. Yet they finish 10-2 this season. Go figure. So yes, it's a reasonable guess that either Wisconin or Minnesota or Iowa would have won the Coastal this season. But NOT Illinois.

They played South Dakota State, Fresno State, and Georgia Southern out of conference and their cross division games were against Rutgers and Maryland.

Pretty brutal schedule.

Yup pretty brutal, not the worst.

Cane fan has already witnessed what Wisconsin did to Miami in two bowl games, and one of those bowls was on their HOME Field. Now that's fresh. And dig this too. Minnesota's roster is FULL of ex-HS 2-star/3-star players. Yet they finish 10-2 this season. Go figure. So yes, it's a reasonable guess that either Wisconin or Minnesota or Iowa would have won the Coastal this season. But NOT Illinois.

I disagree about Illinois, but completely agree with the rest of your post.

Advertisement

Pretty brutal schedule.

We lost to 6-6 FIU, a cross-town rival, on sacred ground. Minnesota went 10-2 and are playing a January 1 bowl game.

We have no right to throw rocks. Say what you want about MN's schedule, but they won the games they should have -- something we didn't do.

Pretty brutal schedule.

They played more ranked opponents than we did.

This is one of the dumbest posts I’ve ever heard on here! This is slurper bootlicking homer levels dumb! Penn state, Wisconsin, Michigan, and MSU would lay waste to the Corstal division! Lay ******* waster to it! If you can’t see that then no disrespect but your dumbest mutherfvcker on here.
Lmao yea ok. Penn st really slaughtered pitt. Sit down and shut the **** up before you make yourself look even dumber. Weak 10 is **** outside of Ohio taint buddy boy

Advertisement
Back