Jaidon Francois not a fan of Manure Diaz

Advertisement
you wanted something different!!!!!!!!! well my man you couldn't of got more different! good luck when football isn't in season running around the corn fields!!!!! the fact that the coaches came at him for a 3rd time is so stupid and just seems desperate!!!!

Tell us something we don’t know?

Unless this kid is a future All American we dodged a bullet.

These type of indecisive drama kings usually don’t have the mental fortitude to become stars in college. Only time will tell.

One coach went 13-0 and beat Auburn in a bowl. The other one is CIS poster whose claim to fame is losing to FIU and the turnover chain :4e49c5euykr1o.jpg:
I went to the Michigan v Nebraska game on 2018. I have never seen a more disorganized or more poorly coached team than Nebraska. I kept asking the Nebraska fans around me why and no one had an answer. Couldn;t get lined up correctly. Subbed out and subbed back in the exact same personnel (as though the coaches didn’t know the down and distance). Bad special teams. The qb was a joke and got hurt from an even worse offensive line.
Maybe someone can explain why but that team was worse than hot garbage and much worse than Miami under Diaz. Pretty low standard as that is

Advertisement
Luckily divas don’t want to play here. Nor do stable players, talented players, or players with good work ethics.
I know some of you wallow in negativity like most humans breathe air, but I look down the list of kids who signed to be Canes today and I see a bunch of guys that are stable, talented and from all appearances seem to have great work ethics.... but you do you!

I went to the Michigan v Nebraska game on 2018. I have never seen a more disorganized or more poorly coached team than Nebraska. I kept asking the Nebraska fans around me why and no one had an answer. Couldn;t get lined up correctly. Subbed out and subbed back in the exact same personnel (as though the coaches didn’t know the down and distance). Bad special teams. The qb was a joke and got hurt from an even worse offensive line.
Maybe someone can explain why but that team was worse than hot garbage and much worse than Miami under Diaz. Pretty low standard as that is
You don’t go to canes games?

I know some of you wallow in negativity like most humans breathe air, but I look down the list of kids who signed to be Canes today and I see a bunch of guys that are stable, talented and from all appearances seem to have great work ethics. But you do you!
We signed really top notch OL and CBs this cycle. I’m excited about how complete this class is.

Advertisement
LOL 7 teams from that conference would win the coastal and like 3 others would be competing to finish first if they played in the ACC costal.

Your porsts are such trash.

The side of the B10 that Nebraska is on is worse than the Coastal.

Minnesota historically sucks so you've got Wisconsin and sort of Iowa and the rest are a dumpster fire.

1576698680290.png

You're not getting it, bro. I've already outlined why Frost is going to get the benefit of the doubt. We don't have that luxury; we can't lose to FIU and Duke. Manny did a lot, and I mean A LOT of talking, and to be honest, the way he sneaked dissed Richt on his accession to being the head man, he deserves all of this. Maybe he'll humble himself and stop thinking he's the smartest guy in the room, and better yet, this will motivate him to seek advice from some of the greats and improve his staff.

Exactly, Scott Frost actually has a resume as a HC. Until he actually fails at NU he can say “when I had the players I got it done”. And truthfully if he fails at Nu he can crawl back to Florida, blame NU recruiting and get another shot.

Manny doesn’t have anything. He’s a 6-6 bum with the worst losses in program history. Wrapping up arguably the worst season in the last 30 years of the program.

Like you said he talked a bunch of smack. Dissed the guy that got him the job and put in a good word for him and then backed it up by failing in every possible way.

He put a “recruiting rule” in place. Only for a young clown like Francois to pull his card and show how he has no conviction behind anything.

Manny Diaz could be worst than Willie Taggart. And unless he does a complete 180 and changes everything he thought was right. He’ll be joining Willie in conf USA only he won’t be as rich.

Advertisement
List the good teams in coastal.

That's not what your premise was ..... which was that the b10 is some big, bad conference but I'll play along .... everyone in the coastal other than Duke has been good at football at some point in the last 10 years.

Advertisement

Yeah. The CORNSUCKER'S are in a worst place than Miami. Well, not location wise, but football. Four straight LOSING seasons and getting MOLESTED each and every season, by at least TWO Big 10 teams. And the Cornsucker's played an EASY SCHEDULE this past season, but that changes next season. :biggrin-new:

So I figure the kid was PROMISED a starting position as a true freshmen and he probably wants to play in a sold-out stadium in front of 89,000 good ol' boy's and good ol' girls.

Lmao keep telling yourself that buddy. Those teams would be just another one of the coastal bum *** teams. Again outside of Ohio st that conference is ***
This is one of the dumbest posts I’ve ever heard on here! This is slurper bootlicking homer levels dumb! Penn state, Wisconsin, Michigan, and MSU would lay waste to the Corstal division! Lay ******* waster to it! If you can’t see that then no disrespect but your dumbest mutherfvcker on here.

[/QUOTE]
He's in a division with Wisky, Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Purdue and NW and finished 3-6 in conference, bud.

I swear some people around here will have UCF's **** jammed down their throat well into the next decade.
I dont give a shît about ucf im telling what can be said. As far as divisions the point remains. Nebraska doesn't have the most talent bud.

Advertisement
Back