Jaidon Francois not a fan of Manure Diaz

Florida squeezed by Miami in week 0 and if they played us right now they would run us out of the stadium. Minn got a lot better over the season.
I don’t think UF blows us out given the matchup. They played poorly week 0 and so did we...MINN fell flat at the end after squeezing by teams week to week. Very similar to us in 17..thats my point..that was a veteran team that got hot against a weak schedule..we had posters here who tried to argue they were better than Bama and UGA during their win streak.

Advertisement
I don’t think UF blows us out given the matchup. They played poorly week 0 and so did we...MINN fell flat at the end after squeezing by teams week to week. Very similar to us in 17..thats my point..that was a veteran team that got hot against a weak schedule..we had posters here who tried to argue they were better than Bama and UGA during their win streak.

I have to disagree, Florida is playing MUCH better than they did against us and we are playing MUCH worse than we did against UF. If the same team that played UF played against FIU and Duke we would have won.

Well, those posters are morons. I am not saying they are better than Bama or UGA lol. Not even close. That said they are still a good squad and got better as the season went on.

I have to disagree, Florida is playing MUCH better than they did against us and we are playing MUCH worse than we did against UF. If the same team that played UF played against FIU and Duke we would have won.

Well, those posters are morons. I am not saying they are better than Bama or UGA lol. Not even close. That said they are still a good squad and got better as the season went on.
True I feel you.

Advertisement
Back