Jaiden Lars Should’ve could’ve Would’ve been.

This kid plays in a BS system for one..He’d get PT here for sure. Gil has really come on
That's my point exactly. Lol at people that think a former true frosh all american with 58 tackles in a season wouldn't be a fit here. That's more tackles in a season than any player on UM's roster. Gil has come on but it's totally a what have you done lately push. I hope Gil keeps it up and becomes an all american himself. He and Couch have seen the biggest jumps by far.

Advertisement
Why do people want a third-string S, LB, or STRYKER in the portal? The portal is for real needs. Also, this guy will want to go somewhere that he's likely to play a lot. That's not going to be here.

I mean people are advocating using a roster spot for a role that can be filled by walkons. Makes you wonder.

Advertisement
That's my point exactly. Lol at people that think a former true frosh all american with 58 tackles in a season wouldn't be a fit here. That's more tackles in a season than any player on UM's roster. Gil has come on but it's totally a what have you done lately push. I hope Gil keeps it up and becomes an all american himself. He and Couch have seen the biggest jumps by far.
What have you done for me lately approach favors Gil among anybody on FSU's defense. Including Marvin Wilson. Do I really need to bring up stats for the most recent games?

We have limited spots. To think we would waste a spot on this guy is hilarious. Corner, QB, OL and DE (assuming Phillips declares) those are your grad transfer needs.
This.

Why take a guy with injuries who "might" work out. Transfers have to be automatic plug and plays, or you take a newbie

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back