Jaiden Lars Should’ve could’ve Would’ve been.

Advertisement
Don’t be on that bull chit. Last I checked, Jalean Phillips is our best player on def, and he’s from mutha fckin Southern CA. Pretty sure DJ Williams was our highest rated player, EVER, and he was from Cali. Stop the cap.
That Dorsey kid was ok too. Same with Winslow.

Honestly....this is a kid you need to dig into to see if he can become the same player he was 2 years ago. You do your due diligence to see if the rules change you can bring him in. I say you don't take him over a dude from HS just because you get 4 years and not two with that guy, but i think this guy merits the full "dig in" and find out about him. he was really good a couple of years ago. He has talent and if the knee thing isn't really a thing then i think you have to consider this guy.

Advertisement
Don’t be on that bull chit. Last I checked, Jalean Phillips is our best player on def, and he’s from mutha fckin Southern CA. Pretty sure DJ Williams was our highest rated player, EVER, and he was from Cali. Stop the cap.
Wait , I thought your old avatar said “ southern cal softie” . Maybe I’m thinking of somebody else.

Advertisement

There's exceptions to every rule. I know you're from Cali, so no offense. And you know that. Respect for having pride for where you're from, not hating on that at all. But dudes out there just built different, IN GENERAL. Again, the world is rarely black and white. We live mostly in a gray area. And I'm sorry, the dogs who knock the snot out of your usually ain't from the left coast.

Same reason I always said Malik Henry would never make it at FSU. Just a different type of cat being thrown into a bunch of Florida kids. Two different worlds.

There's exceptions to every rule. I know you're from Cali, so no offense. And you know that. Respect for having pride for where you're from, not hating on that at all. But dudes out there just built different, IN GENERAL. Again, the world is rarely black and white. We live mostly in a gray area. And I'm sorry, the dogs who knock the snot out of your usually ain't from the left coast.

Same reason I always said Malik Henry would never make it at FSU. Just a different type of cat being thrown into a bunch of Florida kids. Two different worlds.
So r all the So Fla players who quit Nebraska soft? What about all the Fl boys that’s flamed out from FSU; they soft? How about the Fl boys that’s come here & been **** poor; they soft? What about that Cook kid who ran back home after not being able to cut it at SC? How about Grimes who cried about being too far from sick mom b/c he couldn’t get burn at OSU?

Like what r u talking about, bruh? For every one “soft” Cali kid, I can give u 5 Fla kids based upon ur criteria of what defines soft. How bout keep it simple and saying another soft FSU player.

Advertisement
Lol, he was never that good
Lol on what? The FSU defense was and has been trash. He was the lone light before his injury. There was a noticeable negative difference once he was done with the ENTIRE defense. The kid made some plays and flew to the ball. I'm not saying he's an all american. He's absolutely an upgrade over several players in the 2 deep at UM. He would start at OLB or Striker right now if he was healthy. Neg all you want but he's tougher than Gil who dances around after every tackle like he's in a boy band. Those guys attitudes aren't contagious. It's self loathing. This kid on the other hand got his teammates on a crap team with crap coaches pumped up to play. You can knock FSU all you want, as do I, but I give credit to players where it's due. I'm a straight shooter. I don't pump up players like Scott Patchan and claim they will have 8-10 sacks a year ago like homers on here liking your replies. UM has vastly underrated players at many positions but anyone saying we don't need experienced talent at S and LB is delusional.

Lol on what? The FSU defense was and has been trash. He was the lone light before his injury. There was a noticeable negative difference once he was done with the ENTIRE defense. The kid made some plays and flew to the ball. I'm not saying he's an all american. He's absolutely an upgrade over several players in the 2 deep at UM. He would start at OLB or Striker right now if he was healthy. Neg all you want but he's tougher than Gil who dances around after every tackle like he's in a boy band. Those guys attitudes aren't contagious. It's self loathing. This kid on the other hand got his teammates on a crap team with crap coaches pumped up to play. You can knock FSU all you want, as do I, but I give credit to players where it's due. I'm a straight shooter. I don't pump up players like Scott Patchan and claim they will have 8-10 sacks a year ago like homers on here liking your replies. UM has vastly underrated players at many positions but anyone saying we don't need experienced talent at S and LB is delusional.
Man foh talking about he’s tougher than Frierson. Go on any fsu messaging board and they have been talking for the last 2 years how bad Woodbey is. Sounds like you need to watch more football because Gilbert Frierson is one of Miami’s top 10 players and stop going by highschool rankings. Just because woodbey was a 5 star don’t mean he’s going to pan out. He’s too slow to be a safety and too small to be a linebacker plus he can’t tackle. Don’t ever compare Frierson to that guy by any means. Frierson has proven time and time again that he’s a playmaker this season.

Last edited:
Man foh talking about he’s tougher than Frierson. Go on any fsu messaging board and they have been talking for the last 2 years how bad Woodbey is. Sounds like you need to watch more football because Gilbert Frierson is one of Miami’s top 10 players and stop going by highschool rankings. Just because woodbey was a 5 star don’t mean he’s going to pan out. He’s too slow to be a safety and too small to be a linebacker plus he can’t tackle. Don’t ever compare Frierson to that guy by any means. Frierson has proven time and time again that he’s a playmaker this season.
I watched plenty of FSU games and talk to FSU boosters. Lol at look at message boards. The sky is falling and you think they praise anyone? Just like they claim Terry went from a top 10 pick to a cancerous loser? Get real.

Jaiden was a consensus Frosh All American with 58 tackles, 4.5 TFLs, a sack and 8 pass breakups. Then he tore up his knee a few games into the next season. The entire FSU defense went downhill after that. He hasn’t been the same since either. Is that him or the fact he’s had a different DC with different systems every year? That’s the question to be asked. You guys acting like he can’t play football is a joke. You don’t make 58 tackles as a frosh being soft.

As for Frierson, he’s come on as a junior these past 6 games with 3 years in the system. It has really clicked for him. But before that he was jag. He got beat worse than any UM player I’ve ever seen in a UF UM matchup last season for a huge TD. He was missing tackles and blowing coverage all over the place. Which is why he barely got any playing time. Gil has 40 total tackles in his 3 year career. What has been impressive for him now is that he has 9 TFLs and 2 sacks. The coaches are designing plays for him to do that and it’s fun to watch. The fact you’re claiming he’s a top 10 player on the team, on such a small sample size, should tell you a guy like Jaiden would be a welcome addition. He’s probably one of a only a handful of guys that FSU had that isn’t a cancer, loves football, and actually has some talent.

Advertisement

Like the McRib, BROCK IS BACK!!!

I watched plenty of FSU games and talk to FSU boosters. Lol at look at message boards. The sky is falling and you think they praise anyone? Just like they claim Terry went from a top 10 pick to a cancerous loser? Get real.

Jaiden was a consensus Frosh All American with 58 tackles, 4.5 TFLs, a sack and 8 pass breakups. Then he tore up his knee a few games into the next season. The entire FSU defense went downhill after that. He hasn’t been the same since either. Is that him or the fact he’s had a different DC with different systems every year? That’s the question to be asked. You guys acting like he can’t play football is a joke. You don’t make 58 tackles as a frosh being soft.

As for Frierson, he’s come on as a junior these past 6 games with 3 years in the system. It has really clicked for him. But before that he was jag. He got beat worse than any UM player I’ve ever seen in a UF UM matchup last season for a huge TD. He was missing tackles and blowing coverage all over the place. Which is why he barely got any playing time. Gil has 40 total tackles in his 3 year career. What has been impressive for him now is that he has 9 TFLs and 2 sacks. The coaches are designing plays for him to do that and it’s fun to watch. The fact you’re claiming he’s a top 10 player on the team, on such a small sample size, should tell you a guy like Jaiden would be a welcome addition. He’s probably one of a only a handful of guys that FSU had that isn’t a cancer, loves football, and actually has some talent.
Again watch more football, ANYONE not claiming Gilbert Frierson as one of miamis best 10 players after the season he’s having is smoking something you don’t need to be smoking.... he’s been the most consistent back 7 defender all season long and it’s not even close

woodbey likely is a good kid, likes football and all of that but he wouldn’t play over Frierson.

Again watch more football, ANYONE not claiming Gilbert Frierson as one of miamis best 10 players after the season he’s having is smoking something you don’t need to be smoking.... he’s been the most consistent back 7 defender all season long and it’s not even close

woodbey likely is a good kid, likes football and all of that but he wouldn’t play over Frierson
This kid plays in a BS system for one..He’d get PT here for sure. Gil has really come on

Advertisement
Back