Jaiden Francois

Advertisement
miami clowns itself.

lets be real. only reason we got jalen rivers is because we offered to take his *** buddy who know other Power 5 wanted. rivers really wanted to go to UF.

nah come on man. im gonna rip the staff and i'm gonna give credit when deserved. if you think no other power 5 program wanted chantz williams, you are out of your mind. not gonna sit here and say "well this recruit wanted to go somewhere else" about players the staff DID get. that's bull****

miami clowns itself.

lets be real. only reason we got jalen rivers is because we offered to take his *** buddy who know other Power 5 wanted. rivers really wanted to go to UF.

And if he is *** who gives a sh*t...kid can play. Had he chosen somewhere else people who just sh*t on the staff even more

nah come on man. im gonna rip the staff and i'm gonna give credit when deserved. if you think no other power 5 program wanted chantz williams, you are out of your mind. not gonna sit here and say "well this recruit wanted to go somewhere else" about players the staff DID get. that's bull****

no one wanted a top 100 kid? thats rich.

Advertisement
its a fact. UF wouldnt take them together. dude many P5's were holding off on offering chantz by himself.

miami clowns itself.

Huh? Rivers was locked in on Miami before Chantz even started picking up steam. It seemed like they were about to go to different schools.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get confused all the time on here on what one I am to believe. Is it if we win they will come or is it coaches? Coker won a national championship and had winning record kids didnt come and Randy had a bad record and kids came.
great programs do both.... we can't do both which is the issue lol sheet man we can't do one of those things right lol if we were 8-4/9-3 this class wouldn't even be bad.

Francois decommitted twice and by all indications the entire time wanted to get away from home. The chasing of him was a waste of time and could have been spent better on almost any other closeable prospect (Slaughter for example).

At some point right or wrong coaches are going to have to get real about the effects these hat ceremonies (no idea of a better term) and punkings have on the marketability of their program. I don't care how many recruits it would lose Miami - it should be a straight up public policy that if you don't sign on the dotted line by the time you delcared you would the offer is pulled - no exceptions. You want to hint at other schools the week before signing day or have hats at the table? ***** that, go somewhere else.

Every year Miami goes through this the more it makes the program look like a joke. The very least they could do is restore some semblance of self-respect into the program and a culture of doing what you say you were going to do.

Miami has been owned by Nebraska late in this recruiting cycle and everyone who follows recruiting know it. The least Miami could have done is save face early and told these gets to get bent before they made this program even more of a laughing stock. Today a Miami offer and a Miami commitment stand for nothing, just like #TNM. Things have to change.

Last edited:
If anyone defends Banda then I’d suggest you get off the board immediately

There is no defending Banda or Rumph at this time

BUT BUT BUT...There's certainly no defending Francois...That kid looked scared and feminine all morning then thought the short thing was funny and important instead of cool...It's like wait wasn't that you confused with tears in your eyes 5 mins ago?

Advertisement
From Ivins:

All signs pointed to Nebraska last night which is why I put that pick in. The word this morning is that the Cornhuskers had graphics and everything ready for their National Signing Day show which made me think it was for sure Nebraska. All the sudden I get a call from someone I trust and am told that Jaiden told Manny Diaz at some on Tuesday that he was coming. He told DJ Ivey the same. This one was all over the place.

F*ck this staff for continuing to recruit this kid and not focusing their attention elsewhere
lol man if you decommit 2x not sure you word can be trusted we should've took slaughter and called it a day

Advertisement
Back