Jaiden Francois

Advertisement
I get confused all the time on here on what one I am to believe. Is it if we win they will come or is it coaches? Coker won a national championship and had winning record kids didnt come and Randy had a bad record and kids came.

It just proving my point, the coaches should have been stopped recruiting him. And Manny and his crew are ****** recruiters, not because Francois went to Nebraska, but because they decided to him a priority and wasted time trying to get a kid back who decommitted twice, then have the audacity to treat other prospects as a plan B, aka Slaughter.
Nah You don’t stop recruiting him during the process..I’m not gonna pretend like francios is a scrub because he didn’t come here or we wasted our time..slaughter is not better than Francios and doesn’t fit the need. He is a plan b kid ...personally I don’t believe in taking back up kids on early signing day..if you miss, miss big. Full press for avante probably started after he decommitted..if we miss on that (which is likely) then you move forward in a different direction..I get what your saying tho

Advertisement
To be fair, Golden was never better than 9-4 at Temple....and in that year he lost to FCS Villanova.

Frost went 13-0 including 2 wins against a 10-3 Memphis team and a #7 ranked Auburn team. Not quite apples to apples.

and yet he still found a way to be worse than golden at the p5 level. also, temple was not quite UCF bad (remember before their final mail it in winless year under o leary, they had come off winning a marquee bowl against baylor and had a top 5 pick in the draft)

Anyone who witnessed what I just did must be out of their minds if they wanted this kid to sign with Miami. Seriously. That was as horrific of a display as I have ever seen.

Then you should be absolutely alarmed and sickened by the fact that our staph not only recruited this kid for months but put up with 2 de-commitments only the get cucked in the end instead of seeing an individual that obviously didn't fit the "culture" Manny preaches but obviously doesn't practice and sending him on his way sooner.

Advertisement
listen i'll rip manny like anyone else, but if this is true that is really some shady *** character sh*t. i mean come on lets be real. that's just not right but whatever. f*ck it, next
Kinda seems like the type to **** and moan about playing time and constantly threaten to transfer.

I know it's a big decision for a teenager, but when people play games like this with their big reveal, I lose my compassion.

From Ivins:

All signs pointed to Nebraska last night which is why I put that pick in. The word this morning is that the Cornhuskers had graphics and everything ready for their National Signing Day show which made me think it was for sure Nebraska. All the sudden I get a call from someone I trust and am told that Jaiden told Manny Diaz at some on Tuesday that he was coming. He told DJ Ivey the same. This one was all over the place.

F*ck this staff for continuing to recruit this kid and not focusing their attention elsewhere
I choose to believe Ivins Especially after watching the video feed. Next....

Nah You don’t stop recruiting him during the process..I’m not gonna pretend like francios is a scrub because he didn’t come here or we wasted our time..slaughter is not better than Francios and doesn’t fit the need. He is a plan b kid ...personally I don’t believe in taking back up kids on early signing day..if you miss, miss big. Full press for avante probably started after he decommitted..if we miss on that (which is likely) then you move forward in a different direction..I get what your saying tho
Yes you stop ******* recruiting him, he decommitted twice, **** that **** he is good but he is not that good. He is no Ed reed or Sean Taylor. Slaughter and Francois have different skill sets, but stop scring like Francois is in a league of his own because he is not.

Advertisement
Kinda seems like the type to **** and moan about playing time and constantly threaten to transfer.

I know it's a big decision for a teenager, but when people play games like this with their big reveal, I lose my compassion.

i'm with ya on that man. i mean i get they're 17, 18 years old and all that sh*t. but ****, you tell a coach and a player you are coming, and then you pull this nonsense? yeah that's just garbage.

Oh? Did they recruit Delancey? I think he wanted to be.

Machado probably wants to be one more than anymore.

Francois made it clear early on he didn't want to be a Cane and looked EVERYWHERE for another offer. This staff got played once again.

machado is goign to tulane

Advertisement
Oh? Did they recruit Delancey? I think he wanted to be.

Machado probably wants to be one more than anymore.

Francois made it clear early on he didn't want to be a Cane and looked EVERYWHERE for another offer. This staff got played once again.

Funny thing is... we bring in kids from south florida and then when they turn out to not be what we thought they would be our fanbase sh*ts on them non stop

Advertisement
Back