Jaiden Francois

Advertisement
I’ e been watching the live feed since he sat down. He was on his phone the whole time. Then his parents went to the table. Then he got one call. Then they walked out to the hall. This is all about $$$$. Somebody either upped the offer or he got one he didn’t expect.

We dont need this kid.

If he was trolling Miami and Manny pulled his offer, he could still follow through and troll us by throwing his hat and picking the school he was always going to. It's obviously not that.
Or maybe the staff saw the hat on the table and called him out on it. Could be why he's so upset.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man Miami so cursed even when we finally flip a kid, forces of nature stop it..

Final Destination: Miami Hurricanes Football

Or maybe the staff saw the hat on the table and called him out on it. Could be why he's so upset.

Again makes zero sense. The coaches can't say anything publicly. He could troll us all he wants.....zero impact to him by pulling his scholie or getting mad unless he did want to sign here.

Advertisement
I’ e been watching the live feed since he sat down. He was on his phone the whole time. Then his parents went to the table. Then he got one call. Then they walked out to the hall. This is all about $$$$. Somebody either upped the offer or he got one he didn’t expect.

We dont need this kid.
his momma seemed very upset or sum

Advertisement
I dont believe anyone pulled the offer. Ivins s said he called Manny this morning and committed. He got a big offer here from someone. Probably Nebraska.

My theory is another offer came through..they faxing it over. They all walked to the fax machine..and depending on who they bank with it can take up to 24 hours for a transfer to go through

Advertisement
Back