Jaiden Francois to the portal

Advertisement
I know we passed on Gray but we need to take Francois....if we can take Walker we can take Francois. Both play positions of need for our team.

Fleming is next. Guessing we'll pass on him though from what I remember during his recruitment....kid was one of my favs from the 2020 cycle and would've tore it up in Lashlee's offense.

FIU - part 2 is my guess.

Remember watching his post Nebraska commit interview and it reminded me that he’s just a kid. Even then he seemed like he had struggled with his choice. My 2 cents is that he was genuinely torn between us and them and the seed was planted in his head to try and experience life outside of Miami.
Good point, didn't another local guy leave Nebraska and transfer to FIU a few months ago?

I know we passed on Gray but we need to take Francois....if we can take Walker we can take Francois. Both play positions of need for our team.

Fleming is next. Guessing we'll pass on him though from what I remember during his recruitment....kid was one of my favs from the 2020 cycle and would've tore it up in Lashlee's offense.
No we don't.

Advertisement
Kids don't realize you have to actually live in fxcking Nebraska away from your friend and family away from what you grew up around. An then with Covid going on you can't even be there for your family if they really need you. I think he finally realized this an hit the portal.

Advertisement
didn’t look like a tough decision at all

go to bum **** Nebraska or go to the local school with a better education, better city, a coach who recruited you for years and took you back after your first de commitment
You saw the recruitment tweet? Kids clueless at the fact he's used goods.

Advertisement
No we don't.
What's the difference between Francois and Issiah Walker? I need real data because from where I'm sitting, position of need-check, high ranked 4 star-check, didn't diss us or throw our hat to the ground etc-check,....is it simply that we don't want him because he picked another school?

@Liberty City El....you always lead us the light on these topics, am I missing something here?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Now I remember OMG Miami commit TWICE welcome to the real world little kid. The U has kids best interest at heart and they just don't get it oh well wish him the best D-II player.

I personally feel Savion Collins Palmetto and Cane commit / Fla flip coming soon , is a mirror image of this child TO THE TEE.

Mentally a child they both need the U to bring them along this one is history and Collins soon to be

didn’t look like a tough decision at all

go to bum **** Nebraska or go to the local school with a better education, better city, a coach who recruited you for years and took you back after your first de commitment
You have a good point and made your case. The Cane fam will now go to deliberation.

Advertisement
Back