Jaiden Francois reaction to signing day

Advertisement
Portal bound. Have fun with those pale Oompa Loompas til then.

I remember back in my Military days, I had to go TDY to Nebraska for 2 weeks, now remind yall I was stationed in Ft. Drum, NY (About a hour from Syracuse) I hated Ft Drum, but when I got to Nebraska I was ready to go back to Ft Drum. I dont know how life is on campus at lincoln but it sure as **** nothing to do out in the city.

Advertisement
The University of Miami has less “talent” than Nebraska, and our football team sucks too much at this point to attract the jersey chasers that aren’t students.

He’s regretting his decision for every reason besides the sloots.

Let’s not forget... there’s nothing to do, no places to go, no shopping, no food and pretty depressing for a kid from South Florida. He has a Walmart, two grocery stores, a ****** mall and midwestern fast food. It’s death by a thousand cuts. He’ll be a prisoner in his own dorm. Really sucks for him. He probably needs to find a ride to go to any of those places. Kill me now 💀

Well I am sure Big Red can accommodate any rides or sucking Francios needs.

d77w22c-9321d6fc-ea3f-43a5-9124-13d5cf23c461.jpg

#CornfeedCoedsKeepUWarm&RGoodEatenToo!

Go Canes

PS: That's wifey material right there!

Well than I say Miami should absolutely except Haden Francios as a transfer student; kids make mistakes and as the local home school UM should absolutely set the precedent to show other kids that we are a Family, an families forgive but doesn't forget. So any kid that was offered a committable Miami offer but chose to sign elsewhere can transfer back home to UM as a walk on and again earn that scholarship after their 2nd walk on year.

These kids, their handlers, and families need to put their money where their mouths are , and if they make it to NFL the kids can consider the financial aid loans an investment in their future. Also having that student loan debt will incentive them not to be a lockroom cancer at Miami.

Go Canes

Let me see if I understand this bold strategy.

Kid gets scholarship at Division I school. Kid transfers to Miami and pays $70K per year for 2 years. Kid then gets scholarship to Miami for, at most, 2 additional years.

And we think this strategy is going to work? When 100 other schools can offer him a scholarship for 4 years?

Come on now...

Advertisement
Well I am sure Big Red can accommodate any rides or sucking Francios needs.

d77w22c-9321d6fc-ea3f-43a5-9124-13d5cf23c461.jpg

#CornfeedCoedsKeepUWarm&RGoodEatenToo!

Go Canes

PS: That's wifey material right there!

Bro, there is not one decent looking chick in that lineup. In fact you’ve got some three-baggers in there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember back in my Military days, I had to go TDY to Nebraska for 2 weeks, now remind yall I was stationed in Ft. Drum, NY (About a hour from Syracuse) I hated Ft Drum, but when I got to Nebraska I was ready to go back to Ft Drum. I dont know how life is on campus at lincoln but it sure as **** nothing to do out in the city.
Offit (sp?) Right? Can't remember now. That place was a **** hole. Once you get on it, you don't come offit. One of my close friends in the AF went to Nebraska and was so annoying about that ish. Not sure why everyone's hating on Nebraska, they helped us win 3/5 (6*).

Let me see if I understand this bold strategy.

Kid gets scholarship at Division I school. Kid transfers to Miami and pays $70K per year for 2 years. Kid then gets scholarship to Miami for, at most, 2 additional years.

And we think this strategy is going to work? When 100 other schools can offer him a scholarship for 4 years?

Come on now...

If the kid wants to play for the crib after initially ****ting on the UM opportunity, they have to pay to play an understand you can come home again but you have to pay for the privilege you initially turned down.

Go Canes

If the kid wants to play for the crib after initially ****ting on the UM opportunity, they have to pay to play an understand you can come home again but you have to pay for the privilege you initially turned down.

Go Canes

Won’t ever happen. Compare Miami’s tuition to any state school. Appreciate your sentiment though, I agree with it, it’s just not reasonable thing to expect ever

It’s literally nothing to do out there . Especially for a Florida boy. That’s his fault though, oh well
I always loved big frame women that works on their daddy's farm. Nothing like a husky woman. It's a turn on. I'm moving

Advertisement
Back