Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement

Not gonna lie, this was boss ****. If Mario did this, we'd lose our ****. None of this was the problem for Manny. It was that pesky winning football games thing that did him in.

I have no issues at all how you conduct your business off the field. Manny slipped on a "slide" after beating a bad team. Saban put on a goofy leather helmet and pranced around after he beat a terrible Miami team in Atlanta this year. Who cares? The only thing that matters is the scoreboard after 60 minutes. The ONLY THING that matters. You can act however you want if/when you win. If you lose to FIU and act like this, yeah, you're gonna get clowned. And you should.

Advertisement
Not gonna lie, this was boss ****. If Mario did this, we'd lose our ****. None of this was the problem for Manny. It was that pesky winning football games thing that did him in.

I have no issues at all how you conduct your business off the field. Manny slipped on a "slide" after beating a bad team. Saban put on a goofy leather helmet and pranced around after he beat a terrible Miami team in Atlanta this year. Who cares? The only thing that matters is the scoreboard after 60 minutes. The ONLY THING that matters. You can act however you want if/when you win. If you lose to FIU and act like this, yeah, you're gonna get clowned. And you should.
The post was more about the lineup of coaches Manny rolled out compared to what Miami football has now. The post had nothing to do with riding in on a yacht. Sorry that I didn’t clarify.

The post was more about the lineup of coaches Manny rolled out compared to what Miami football has now. The post had nothing to do with riding in on a yacht. Sorry that I didn’t clarify.

Ahhh..yes. That part is definitely LOL. My bad.

I don't expect anyone to give a flying ****, and I don't either, but Manny's head must be spinning right now. Again, he didn't deserve what Mario earned, but he gets fired and they give his replacement a ******* Brinks truck to drive around LMAO. **** happens.

Kiffin would be good here.... But there's a difference when you have real true genuine love for a school. Everything Mario is doing doesn't even feel like work to him. Which he pretty much said out of his own mouth. We're really his child.

Kiffin would be very good here.

But it just depends on what kind of program we want to be.

If you want to be a legit elite program, you have to have an elite recruiter as your HC. Maybe it doesn’t guarantee it. But it’s the pass that gets you at least through the door.
There is no “player development” or “system fit” shortcut around it.

Kiffin would never recruit at a level that gets us through the door. Maybe his floor is higher than Mario’s. Probably more of a sure thing. But Mario gives us a better chance of becoming elite.

Advertisement
Advertisement
By “plugged in guys I trust at UGA” the OP means a UGA fan on a different message board so take it for what you want

That poster is pretty tied into UGA stuff but he also had no idea Rique was leaving and was adamant he wasnt when we knew from Cribby it had been in the works for weeks
Not exactly what you expected I'd assume

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back