Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Mario out here handing out Ls like he's at Scores.(NYC) in the 90s
Fail Take This GIF by eUnited
Rainbow Siege GIF by eUnited

JC

Advertisement
This always kills me.

So hypothetically if a college coach has 10+ 1st round DBs throughout his time as a college coach and all of them were All Americans in college, then when they get to the NFL and under no control of said college coach, they do bad and “bust”…then that means the college coach is overrated even though the kid excelled in college and was good enough to be drafted in the first round at what is probably the most difficult position in football after QB? At what point is it out of the college coaches hand?

….and before anyone says “WeLl if He IsNt PrEpArInG hIm fOr ThE LeaUgE tHen He IsnT good!!!”. Lol, save that sh*t for someone without a clue. A coaches job is to prepare the kid for their current situation and put them in the best position to succeed. If he does that and the kid excels in college, and the scouts/nfl draft the kid and he isn’t prepared for the NFL..then that’s on them..not the college coach.
I spit out my drink reading the comment that you responded to. Insanity.

Advertisement
Told ya’ll; losing T-Rob & BMac were body shots, not knock out blows. We ain’t dealing w/ Temple Golden, Retired Richt, or Lispy Diaz anymore. We’re not dealing w/ a ticket collector as an AD anymore. We’re not dealing w/ a pizza eating BOT member whose influence from cronyism eroded this program.

Folks, we’re dealing w/ a HC who was built by this U, took his lumps at one of the worst ran G5 programs as a HC, received hands on training by arguably the greatest CFB HC ever, at a school that’s become the standard of infrastructure. Then took that training & went to another program who became the standard for facilities, & marketing to get recruits to consider them & built them into a Pac-12 power. We have an AD who made GT football an ACC force, who went to Clemson, doubled their value w/ fund raising, endorsement deals, while collecting some Nat’l titles, & reimagining their facilities.

We have boosters fully committed, a President who finally allowed the lights to come on….dare say friends, we seem to have some alignment going on from top to bottom, a real plan in play vs. throwing chit against the wall & hoping it stick.
Chill Rell!! Getting me hyped!!! I’m with the fam right now. I might start stealin on dudes and stepping to the baddest female in here right in front of my wife!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back