Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
Chill Rell!! Getting me hyped!!! I’m with the fam right now. I might start stealin on dudes and stepping to the baddest female in here right in front of my wife!!!

Man, I’m just being real bro. We have suffered w/ some insufferable hires, being cheap af, or getting bamboozled by hiring unqualified guys here. We’ve had poor leadership, & now, we have the appropriate leadership.

Advertisement
Its kind of great Manny and Golden and MR were hired, Mario was able to recruit always but to get a look inside Bama is amazing. He saw how Butch did it and Saban loves the guy. Hes basically bringing that here, he was interviewing Miami for the job Miami wasnt interviewing him. We wanted to not be laughed at no more and we just said f it lets go and take it serious. UM has never tried to win ever, so imagine where we can reach? Maybe years down the road dare I say he possibly can field a better team than 01? I know thats crazy but hey lets see
Great perspective. Things were meant to be.

So Excited Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Its kind of great Manny and Golden and MR were hired, Mario was able to recruit always but to get a look inside Bama is amazing. He saw how Butch did it and Saban loves the guy. Hes basically bringing that here, he was interviewing Miami for the job Miami wasnt interviewing him. We wanted to not be laughed at no more and we just said f it lets go and take it serious. UM has never tried to win ever, so imagine where we can reach? Maybe years down the road dare I say he possibly can field a better team than 01? I know thats crazy but hey lets see

Did you read the Dennis Dodd article today? Mario literally says it, verbatim. By name.

He said at Oregon they were close to "laying down the Alabama blueprint. The Nick Saban blueprint". He has zero issues saying exactly what he's trying to do and who he's trying to copy. And why should he? The dude is arguably the best coach in any sport, ever. If you're going to mirror your program after someone, I'd say that's probably a good choice. But you're 100% correct, the road to get us here had to have this guy taking a detour in Tuscaloosa to see how it's done by the GOAT. Now he gets to put his own relentless spin on it and bring it home.

Did you read the Dennis Dodd article today? Mario literally says it, verbatim. By name.

He said at Oregon they were close to "laying down the Alabama blueprint. The Nick Saban blueprint". He has zero issues saying exactly what he's trying to do and who he's trying to copy. And why should he? The dude is arguably the best coach in any sport, ever. If you're going to mirror your program after someone, I'd say that's probably a good choice. But you're 100% correct, the road to get us here had to have this guy taking a detour in Tuscaloosa to see how it's done by the GOAT. Now he gets to put his own relentless spin on it and bring it home.

Mario, ''knows what it looks like."

People will be pleasantly stunned by the upgrades this program will be going through

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's funny how everytime a coach leaves to Miami said coach wasn't all that important lol
We do the same thing. Sometimes its sour grapes. Sometimes its a real issue like with Houston and No D. Just like the fans of teams will gas up every hire the second the person is hired and will claim the other teams fans are just jealous. The most accurate way I have found is to look at what fans have been saying about the coach in the months/year before he left.

He said in an interview he has a big binder of notes he took from his 4 years at bama. He’s been over prepared for this moment

Advertisement
Back