Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
It’s not even about them being gurus, it’s about them teaching that position themselves. They’re going to want to do it their way.
You are missing the point. People keep trying to dismiss the JA hire by saying that “no worries Kirby is the guru”, “muschamp is heavily involved with DBS”

Fools just can’t admit they lost a very good coach to Miami. This guy is a very good DB coach.

Advertisement
Exactly...No one here is saying the staff will fall apart without DVD. Just think he's a hungry young coach and major potential as a recruiter. Like I said...Kids were mentioning him in interviews even before he was a CB coach.
👍🏾

Advertisement
You are missing the point. People keep trying to dismiss the JA hire by saying that “no worries Kirby is the guru”, “muschamp is heavily involved with DBS”

Fools just can’t admit they lost a very good coach to Miami. This guy is a very good DB coach.
Ah I thought you were saying from the Miami perspective

874EE8F2-BC32-4CBF-828B-0C589C7725B7.gif

I couldnt find anything to confirm but I believe Addae was the lead recruiter for the group out of Miramar that went to WV in 09.

Former Chargers and Texans safety Jahleel Addae is also his younger brother.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mario is out of his ******* mind.

For the record, I will NEVER STOP cracking skulls on the dozens and dozens of ******* bozos on this site who said they didn’t want Mario Cristobal. Didn’t have any other options or opinions. Just nah…I’m good on Mario. Should have your god**** heads examined.

Advertisement
Everybody was regressing in Manny's defense. Why doesn't T-Rob get some level of blame, he was in charge of coaching the DBs right?

DVD can recruit, therefore he can be a P5 coach for any team. Don't make no mistake about it, it's about the jimmy and Joe's.

The man played at the highest of levels, the NFL. You think there isn't a drill for DB's he doesn't know about? Main thing DVD will need to know is how to keep his players motivated to be the best they can be.

no

Told ya’ll; losing T-Rob & BMac were body shots, not knock out blows. We ain’t dealing w/ Temple Golden, Retired Richt, or Lispy Diaz anymore. We’re not dealing w/ a ticket collector as an AD anymore. We’re not dealing w/ a pizza eating BOT member whose influence from cronyism eroded this program.

Folks, we’re dealing w/ a HC who was built by this U, took his lumps at one of the worst ran G5 programs as a HC, received hands on training by arguably the greatest CFB HC ever, at a school that’s become the standard of infrastructure. Then took that training & went to another program who became the standard for facilities, marketing to get recruits to consider them, & built them into a Pac-12 power. We have an AD who made GT football an ACC force, who went to Clemson, doubled their value w/ fund raising, endorsement deals, while collecting some Nat’l titles, & reimagining their facilities.

We have boosters fully committed, a President who finally allowed the lights to come on….dare say friends, we seem to have some alignment going on from top to bottom, a real plan in play vs. throwing chit against the wall & hoping it stick.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back