Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
FLCUqQOWQAEw5LX

Daffy? We couldn't find a picture of Scrooge McDuck?

For whatever it’s worth, I grew up in West Virginia. Have a bunch of friends who are huge Mountaineer fans. They are saying they are ****ed Addae didn’t get the DC job there last year and think he could be the HC at WVU eventually.

When I text we were hiring him, the response was, as DC? They 💯 think very highly of him.
Steele can mentor him.

Advertisement
I think one thing that has been eluded to indirectly but not actually brought up from my knowledge. Mario is able to land these high profile coaches and close on kids that weren’t in our stratosphere month ago because of the respect factor. He’s looked at as a real coach. A person that had done this before and knows what he’s doing plus he knows how winning is suppose to look like.

What’s he’s been able to do in a short period of time is indicative of how he’s looked at around the country amongst his peers and recruits. That speaks volumes. Mario will win a natty at UM, book it.
Its kind of great Manny and Golden and MR were hired, Mario was able to recruit always but to get a look inside Bama is amazing. He saw how Butch did it and Saban loves the guy. Hes basically bringing that here, he was interviewing Miami for the job Miami wasnt interviewing him. We wanted to not be laughed at no more and we just said f it lets go and take it serious. UM has never tried to win ever, so imagine where we can reach? Maybe years down the road dare I say he possibly can field a better team than 01? I know thats crazy but hey lets see

Ok so am I counting right that there are 4 more onfield coaching positions to be filled? So far we have OC, DC, OL, RB, DB and DL coach filled. Interested to see who Mario goes after next.

Advertisement
This always kills me.

So hypothetically if a college coach has 10+ 1st round DBs throughout his time as a college coach and all of them were All Americans in college, then when they get to the NFL and under no control of said college coach, they do bad and “bust”…then that means the college coach is overrated even though the kid excelled in college and was good enough to be drafted in the first round at what is probably the most difficult position in football after QB? At what point is it out of the college coaches hand?

….and before anyone says “WeLl if He IsNt PrEpArInG hIm fOr ThE LeaUgE tHen He IsnT good!!!”. Lol, save that sh*t for someone without a clue. A coaches job is to prepare the kid for their current situation and put them in the best position to succeed. If he does that and the kid excels in college, and the scouts/nfl draft the kid and he isn’t prepared for the NFL..then that’s on them..not the college coach.
Fax!

I've always said, its more impressive to make 1st round players out of players that suck in the NFL, than 1st round players that dominate the NFL.

Means you did more with less. NFL outcome means absolutely nothing to me when judging a CFB coach.

Advertisement
Mario is crushing it

Btw why are curse words censored on this board? It’s not like advertisers care and there aren’t any children on here 😂

Advertisement
Ok so am I counting right that there are 4 more onfield coaching positions to be filled? So far we have OC, DC, OL, RB, DB and DL coach filled. Interested to see who Mario goes after next.

Likely to be...

Filled - OC/WR, RB, OL, and possibly TE (4)
To be filled - QB (1)

Filled - DC, DL, DB (3)
To be filled - LB, ST (2)

Three that definitely need to be filled, one that could be swapped out (currently filled, could be replaced).

Do some of y’all even watch football?

First off let’s get something straight. Saban and Kirby are not DB gurus.

I’ll let y’all do the research on Sabans Dbs. He’s had a few good ones over the years, but most are busts. The list is long

Kirby had 1 DB drafted in his first 5 years at UGA… (Baker 1st rd)

He’s had some recent success with Stokes and Campbell.

JA is very good coach and recruiter. Glad to have him
https://www.al.com/sports/2019/02/defensive-backs-dominate-alabamas-nfl-alumni.html ??

Advertisement
Back