Confirmed Jahmile Addae

Advertisement
Huh? Weren't these same folks saying the opposite about Dorsey? ***** the pedigree and what he did with Cam Newton and Josh Allen. The guy never called plays. Same argument was used by some regarding Schumann. If the DC was coming from UGA, they wanted Lanning. Instead of going there, how about acknowledging we have a village full of idiots? These geniuses love to complain about everything.
For the record Dorsey would have been a damned good hire, period. There are also a lot of village idiots that forget guys like Lane Kiffin & Steve Sarkisian all had to start somewhere, and their first jobs as an OC came with zero experience calling plays, yet the offense these guys coached together put up ridiculous numbers.

Another guy is Dan Mullen...although he was basically groomed by Urban Meyer, he had never called plays before and was guess what a QB coach.

How about Chip Kelley? This guy was a defensive coach early in his career, and after a couple seasons coaching RBs and OL, he got promoted to OC in New Hampshire...and we all know what he turned Oregon's offense into...but the guy never called plays before the NH job.

One more? Lincoln Riley, the guy never called a damned play while being groomed under Leach. His own mentor never gave him a shot...it was ECU. Well look at where he is now.

Do you think it would have been worth it to take a chance on any of these guys early in their career? Dorsey is a UM guy, and he has been in and around the game for quite a while now. In the NFL, at that. For some reason Saban seems to think that bringing NFL guys around works. I wonder why?

Either way, I am certainly happy about what we are doing, and I feel great about the hires we have made, but for those that knock Dorsey...give me a break.

Advertisement
For the record Dorsey would have been a damned good hire, period. There are also a lot of village idiots that forget guys like Lane Kiffin & Steve Sarkisian all had to start somewhere, and their first jobs as an OC came with zero experience calling plays, yet the offense these guys coached together put up ridiculous numbers.

Another guy is Dan Mullen...although he was basically groomed by Urban Meyer, he had never called plays before and was guess what a QB coach.

How about Chip Kelley? This guy was a defensive coach early in his career, and after a couple seasons coaching RBs and OL, he got promoted to OC in New Hampshire...and we all know what he turned Oregon's offense into...but the guy never called plays before the NH job.

One more? Lincoln Riley, the guy never called a damned play while being groomed under Leach. His own mentor never gave him a shot...it was ECU. Well look at where he is now.

Do you think it would have been worth it to take a chance on any of these guys early in their career? Dorsey is a UM guy, and he has been in and around the game for quite a while now. In the NFL, at that. For some reason Saban seems to think that bringing NFL guys around works. I wonder why?

Either way, I am certainly happy about what we are doing, and I feel great about the hires we have made, but for those that knock Dorsey...give me a break.
Hi, village idiot here. I'm too stupid to speak for others, but for myself, I'll say all those guys were once up and coming and some teams got very lucky given them a shot. I'll also mention that there are many, many more guys who got the call and failed miserably. This is like when people say we don't need 5* players, we can just find all the hidden gem 3* kids and we'll be fine.

Nothing against Ken or anybody else, but I would prefer that these guys prove it somewhere else, then come to Miami.

My opinion is that if both Kirby AND Muschamp are both heavily invovled with the DB's that might mean Addae is basically another DVD. Not a great position coach and a recruiting figure. I guess the only thing when comparing him to DVD is he's a better recruiter on paper? Is he?? Pretty sure he could've just been Georgia's bagman this past cycle. It could also mean he's been trained up by some of the best in the business, so there's that also.

I guess it doesn't matter because I now trust Mario's long *** interview process. Should be able to sort out of he's actually the goods or not.
Seems like an opinion based the FACT that you know nothing about him!

Advertisement
People are quick to hand out **** but often times produce very little else. Its ridiculous for people to **** on those attempting to provide content
They don't give a fück. They get off on getting on other people, especially those in the know and/or better than them and mad they ********** in their parents basements while eating pizza rolls covered in **** at the same **** time and cannot escape that lifestyle because McDonald's just raised wages to $15 an hour and that can't get them no double wide to leave their parents basements.

Why would Kirby who is an elite defensive coach let him walk.

I find that part interesting if its how it plays out

Advertisement
Hi, village idiot here. I'm too stupid to speak for others, but for myself, I'll say all those guys were once up and coming and some teams got very lucky given them a shot. I'll also mention that there are many, many more guys who got the call and failed miserably. This is like when people say we don't need 5* players, we can just find all the hidden gem 3* kids and we'll be fine.

Nothing against Ken or anybody else, but I would prefer that these guys prove it somewhere else, then come to Miami.
Thats a preference, and its fair. However, you cant get me to believe that a smart coach would not 'roll the dice' with a protégé of Norm Chow, Mike Leach or Urban Meyer for that matter.

This game was not developed yesterday, when you see something that works...it works. That simple. KD has been around a couple systems that work...and he has played in them as well.

The Bills made this choice in the same manner, regardless of what a franchise QB says...he does not call the shots. Think they are rolling the dice?

Thats a preference, and its fair. However, you cant get me to believe that a smart coach would not 'roll the dice' with a protégé of Norm Chow, Mike Leach or Urban Meyer for that matter.

This game was not developed yesterday, when you see something that works...it works. That simple. KD has been around a couple systems that work...and he has played in them as well.

The Bills made this choice in the same manner, regardless of what a franchise QB says...he does not call the shots. Think they are rolling the dice?
Of course they're rolling the dice. Every coaching hire is a roll of the dice. But when you hire guys who've done the job already, you up your odds a little bit.

So if you don't believe a "smart" coach would 'roll the dice', what do you think of Mario's intelligence? Is he stupid for passing/not pursuing Dorsey (assuming that's what happened)?

Has it happened? Because I don't feel like going through all these **** pages annnnnd usually when y'all post names, Mario goes in a different direction lol
All the smoke is coming from the UGA side so its a little different than our insiders getting names and Mario getting someone else. Mario can't control names leaking from the targets side.

Advertisement
Seems like an opinion based the FACT that you know nothing about him!
Correct. Which is why it is an opinion, leaving the door open for discussion brought on by those familiar with his DB development at WVU, Minnesota, and Arizona to respond. Thanks for the insight.

Just read an interview with Cormani McClain from On3. The two schools he talked about the most were Georgia and Miami. Called Miami “home” and mentioned Coach Addae by name when discussing Georgia.
FL is all in on him also and with Raymond I’d worry but Addae would help for sure

Advertisement
Back