Coaching Jahmile Addae gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is it funny?
Joe Pesci Goodfellas GIF

If anyone asks for one thread to explain this site I’m bringing them here. Recycled names, recycled jokes, and yearning of our past all during a CB coach search.

Where else would you get the Ghosts of Hurricanes past and a coach that never was as the top candidates for a 2024 job opening?

Disney’s A Hurricane Carol narrated by Don Bailey Jr…

Advertisement
Why would there be a CIS without Butch's accomplishments from 95-2000....There'd be atleast 5 less HOFers....and God knows how many AAs and Pro Bowlers. What would there be to talk about, except the nightmare that Erickson left.
Well, there were football championships won by UM by Jimmy and Howard in addition to the others mentioned, including Dennis and Coker with Butch’s players, so Butch is not responsible for all of UM’s success between 1983 and 2002.

Plenty of other teams who never had Butch as a Head Coach or even as a DC never won a championship but still have fan message boards.

Well, there were football championships won by UM by Jimmy and Howard in addition to the others mentioned, including Dennis and Coker with Butch’s players, so Butch is not responsible for all of UM’s success between 1983 and 2002.

Plenty of other teams who never had Butch as a Head Coach or even as a DC never won a championship but still have fan message boards.
Butch WAS responsible for getting most of the Great Canes from 84-88....unless JJ was lying to me and my former Wife in the Keys in 98. And Butch WAS responsible for any and all success from 95-2004 (Evaluations...Recruiting and Development...the last of his kids were in 2004, the same time of a 20yr decline at UM....that's not a coincidence....just facts.
There's no....
Edge
Dre
Wilfork
Reed
Buchanon
Shockey
Dorsey
McGahee
Gore
Portis
Mckinnie....etc as well.

Advertisement
Butch WAS responsible for getting most of the Great Canes from 84-88....unless JJ was lying to me and my former Wife in the Keys in 98. And Butch WAS responsible for any and all success from 95-2004 (Evaluations...Recruiting and Development...the last of his kids were in 2004, the same time of a 20yr decline at UM....that's not a coincidence....just facts.
There's no....
Edge
Dre
Wilfork
Reed
Buchanon
Shockey
Dorsey
McGahee
Gore
Portis
Mckinnie....etc as well.
See, I knew you were going to say that which is why I used Howard and Dennis and referenced other teams who never had Butch as a HC or DC nor won a championship yet they have active message boards somehow.

But there would be no “CIS without Butch. Period”

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

See, I knew you were going to say that which is why I used Howard and Dennis and referenced other teams who never had Butch as a HC or DC nor won a championship yet they have active message boards somehow.

But there would be no “CIS without Butch. Period”

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF
Wtf would we talk about???....Those other programs had it easy compared with what Butch put up with. Those other programs gave full support to their coaches.

Advertisement
Back