Coaching Jahmile Addae gone

Advertisement
Advertisement
I need no lessons on my family on what they want. I never said he wanted to....just that he is more than capable. He was offered the UM HC Job before Richt and politely turned it down.
The original point was coaches from the 2000 glory days would not be good coaches today. There are a million reasons why, and desire is chief among them. I’m not trying to disparage Pagano. Again, program legend. If he magically did decide to start coaching again I’d have huge red flags because I wouldn’t trust that desire to last.

The original point was coaches from the 2000 glory days would not be good coaches today. There are a million reasons why, and desire is chief among them. I’m not trying to disparage Pagano. Again, program legend. If he magically did decide to start coaching again I’d have huge red flags because I wouldn’t trust that desire to last.
Look Man....Chuck could easily coach DBs here. He's only 63, 19 days older than me. Sarge is alot older than Chuck, so of course that'd be out of the question. But to think Curtis Johnson or Chuck couldn't still coach today if they desired is Ludicrous. Chuck could easily coach DBs and STs today as he did from 95-2000.

Look Man....Chuck could easily coach DBs here. He's only 63, 19 days older than me. Sarge is alot older than Chuck, so of course that'd be out of the question. But to think Curtis Johnson or Chuck couldn't still coach today if they desired is Ludicrous. Chuck could easily coach DBs and STs today as he did from 95-2000.

Let's get a hashtag going online. #paganototheu

Advertisement
These older coaches would easily be able to be position coaches still imo. I'd worry MUCH more about recruiting than his coaching lol. Though there is an age where you are too old, and been out the game too long. If Pagano wanted to coach here I'd be all about it. Doubt he'd have any interest, he seems happy appearing on Mcafee a couple times a week. Tell him he needs to hype up the Canes more on there though lol

2oz45VTX.gif

Advertisement
That was 8 years ago. A 63 y/o former NFL HC isn’t coming to coach DB’s in today’s college landscape
Again....Landscape be Damned...if you can coach DBs and STs during the most tumultuous times in UM History....today would be a walk in the park. If Butch and his assistants had the financial backing and administrative backing that Mario has now....they would've layed waste.

These older coaches would easily be able to be position coaches still imo. I'd worry MUCH more about recruiting than his coaching lol. Though there is an age where you are too old, and been out the game too long. If Pagano wanted to coach here I'd be all about it. Doubt he'd have any interest, he seems happy appearing on Mcafee a couple times a week. Tell him he needs to hype up the Canes more on there though lol
He left UM in good standing....but he hated the administration and Paul Dee at the end.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back