Coaching Jahmile Addae gone

Advertisement
At the end of the day what held Mike back was Manny & Banda micromanaging the room and offers, not allowing him to even target the guys he wanted but rather turning safeties into corners.
Not to mention he doesn't suffer divas well (e.g., Henderson) and didn't have the funding behind recruiting (e.g., Campbell).

No disrespect, but Banda is a guy who will be an NFL DC in a few seasons and Rumph is a guy who is now a behind the scenes admin guy.
What's the point? Rumph's still a better position coach than the bartender.

No disrespect, but Banda is a guy who will be an NFL DC in a few seasons and Rumph is a guy who is now a behind the scenes admin guy.
This might turn out to be true, but that doesn’t make the other statement wrong. They aren’t mutually exclusive.

Advertisement
Well, from what I saw with my own two eyes our secondary played better with Rumph on the field vs the Manny/Banda totalitarian regime.

Advertisement
No he's not a "Behind the scenes" administration guy. Whoever told you that is full of sh*t.

g407j0qj.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is that right?

What proof do you have that Rumph is a better position coach?
Just watch the games. Mike's CBs held up better than anyone fielded by Manny or Banda. And as previously stated, he had the no 1 pass defense in the country in 2018. As much as it's been denied, most still hold the recruitment of Surtain and Cambell against him. Neither were ever coming here. Their visits at the end of their recruiting cycle were "courtesy visits".

I'm not saying he should be back on the field as Addae's replacement. I 'm saying any discussion of who's a better position coach between Rumph and Banda is nonsense.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back