2026 Jahkeem "Thanos" Stewart 5* DT from New Orleans (#1 recruit in 26 cycle)

Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 8.50.07 PM.png

BTW the class of 2026 is absolutely stacked in Lousiana, they have 4 5 stars in the early rankings.

Their 2025 class is also stacked have to think either way it could help us depending on just how much NIL money LSU is allocating to all their talent in the state.

Advertisement
I could only imagine the pressure at that age and in that state.
Unless the kid ends up at IMG, I don’t see a way he leaves that state for college.

Last edited:
Advertisement
These dudes don’t end up anywhere else but lsu.
Unless the bed gets soiled with profuse watery diarrhea at LSu, I would stay away. Even when Les Miles was walking with granny diapers and doo doo brown running down his leg; he and Raymond were landing all the studs in the state.
The reason osu is in pole position is cause they got someone over their acting like Mansa Musa and breaking off more bread than Panera.

Advertisement
These dudes don’t end up anywhere else but lsu.
Unless the bed gets soiled with profuse watery diarrhea at LSu, I would stay away. Even when Les Miles was walking with granny diapers and doo doo brown running down his leg; he and Raymond were landing all the studs in the state.
The reason osu is in pole position is cause they got someone over their acting like Mansa Musa and breaking off more bread than Panera.
LSU is having NIL issues. Could open up the door if they can’t figure it out.

LSU is having NIL issues. Could open up the door if they can’t figure it out.
If your connected somehow then I hope your right. But why no mass exodus to the portal or from their current class?
Take Penny from Louisville. Dude wasn’t getting what they promised (allegedly) and hopped back in the portal.
NIL or not, that state has a hold on those kids that most people really don’t comprehend.

Over 75 percent of that state is born and raised there with no other big school to compete against. Imagine Florida with only one school. They retain a huge amount of elite talent even when they suck.

The Ettiene brothers are an anomaly and not the norm.

Last edited:
If your connected somehow then I hope your right. But why no mass exodus to the portal or from their current class?
Take Penny from Louisville. Dude wasn’t getting what they promised (allegedly) and Hoped back in the portal.
NIL or not, that state has a hold on those kids that most people really don’t comprehend.

Over 75 percent of that state is born and raised there with no other big school to compete against. Imagine Florida with only one school. They retain a huge amount of elite talent even when they suck.

Travis only went to Clemson bc lsu waited forever to offer. Otherwise he’d be a lsu tiger.

Advertisement
Take Penny from Louisville. Dude wasn’t getting what they promised (allegedly) and hopped back in the portal.

From LSU mods themselves this was yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_5305.png
    IMG_5305.png
    318.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5304.png
    IMG_5304.png
    352.1 KB · Views: 0
From LSU mods themselves this was yesterday
Thanks for the screenshots.
But I just don’t see it.
I think a lot of people are panicking during this portal period and feel like I if they’re not moving the needle in recruiting or portal, then it must be money related.
I just don’t see a school like lsu having any kind of trouble legally or illegally when it comes to money from people in that state.

We’ve seen rumblings about uf and fsu and it came to fruition with dudes jumping into the portal for more money and decommit from the class.

Until I see a negative trend at lsu it’s just another writer speculating.

Not saying you’re wrong.

But they have a highly rated class with a few studs and time is ticking. If after June their class is still intact and no one has jumped in the portal then money is definitely not the issue.

Advertisement
We don't get top tier talent out of Louisiana. Not on the initial rankings. Last bug big big time guy I remember them losing out on that they were all in on, Devonta Smith.

I don't follow recruiting like I used to and while some may leave state, it isn't to here. He could change that, but I learned a long time ago to never get excited about an LA kid.

Advertisement
Back