2026 Jahkeem "Thanos" Stewart 5* DT from New Orleans (#1 recruit in 26 cycle)

They must put that in the Mac n cheese for recruits. It awakens their inner chakra and they commit, we better adapt
Not that OSU isn’t a powerhouse but the Jeremiah Smith situation was proof of them stepping up their NIL game. They are not happy around that program right now and they’re going hard

I think they’ll have trouble with flips again with some of these guys though they’ve got a lot of OOS national guys

Advertisement
Not that OSU isn’t a powerhouse but the Jeremiah Smith situation was proof of them stepping up their NIL game. They are not happy around that program right now and they’re going hard

I think they’ll have trouble with flips again with some of these guys though they’ve got a lot of OOS national guys
That’s how u become elite OoS national stars. The problem with OSU will be qb imo, unless Sayin is that dude. I like that we prioritize the elites in sfla only and OOS elites, that’s how you become dominant.

That’s how u become elite OoS national stars. The problem with OSU will be qb imo, unless Sayin is that dude. I like that we prioritize the elites in sfla only and OOS elites, that’s how you become dominant.
Day is their problem honestly. He’s not an elite play caller. He’s actually pretty bad at it relatively speaking

I think they’re gonna move on from him but also feels like they’ve been pushing these guys to commit early to build hype for the program because there’s a lot of inner turmoil

I think they’re hoping they take advantage of Michigan coming back to earth and hanging on

Could be wrong though just the vibe I get

Advertisement
Back