Jahkeem Green 4* JUCO DT as a late Miami Prospect

Advertisement
There’s talent but all of them are unproven pretty much. We don’t need anymore d linemen. Cb, lb, and ol is what we need.

While I agree with what you said, you can’t say we have plenty of DTs” and not be interested in any while also saying they’re all unproven.

Advertisement
While I agree with what you said, you can’t say we have plenty of DTs” and not be interested in any while also saying they’re all unproven.
I just think we shouldn’t waste our time on players at positions we have plenty of depth at. Focus more on the positions I named previously. I see what you are saying tho.

I just think we shouldn’t waste our time on players at positions we have plenty of depth at. Focus more on the positions I named previously. I see what you are saying tho.

I tend to agree. Bethel started last year and most likely will be getting the same or fewer snaps with a rotation of him, Ford, Silver and Nnoruka. And the three new kids look like they all have potential. We won't make up for Willis with another GT.

2019 JUCO DT Jahkeem Green hasn't signed yet an is waiting until after his classes finish on July31st. He is deciding between Nebraska and Texas Tech who reached out to him a month ago.

However if Miami came calling UM would most likely land his flip allowing him to play closer to family in South Carolina. We could use the added depth and grown man strength in the trenches escpecially week 1.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
2019 JUCO DT Jahkeem Green hasn't signed yet an is waiting until after his classes finish on July31st. He is deciding between Nebraska and Texas Tech who reached out to him a month ago.

However if Miami came calling UM would most likely land his flip allowing him to play closer to family in South Carolina. We could use the added depth and grown man strength in the trenches escpecially week 1.

Go Canes

Not every JUCO can clear admissions for Miami. We probably looked into him and decided he probably wont get in.

Advertisement
Back