Jahfari Harvey 247 mention

TC@ne

3rd party advocate. Anti-mope & anti-slurper.
This is how you build a good position group room, consistently perform and you’ll be able to build depth full of quality players. Miami is really starting to build a reputation as one of the top schools to play DE. On a separate note, former recruits MAR, DJ Williams, and Jalen Wydemeyer mention in the article.
E008B1C8-BBBD-441A-B3D4-D2A55FD2104A.jpeg674720A8-BC0D-4F30-8D55-877A10FAF619.jpeg
E008B1C8-BBBD-441A-B3D4-D2A55FD2104A.jpeg
674720A8-BC0D-4F30-8D55-877A10FAF619.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
We need this to start translating to 1st & 2nd round DL draft picks on the regular. We need draft results like that all over the defense. Has Manny ever produced a 1st rounder ever?

This. However, we've had 2 potential higher round picks leave early to be a 5th and 7th rounder. Had Joe Jax and Garvin stayed and improved their stock to even the first 2-4 rounds, that looks a **** of a lot better. We have Rousseau coming who should be a round 1 guy if not a top 15 guy. That will help get the DL some attention.

Advertisement
So Roche, Rousseau, Phillips, and Harvey will be our rotation. Who is the 5th dude and how big would it be to redshirt both Chantz and Q Williams?

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need this to start translating to 1st & 2nd round DL draft picks on the regular. We need draft results like that all over the defense. Has Manny ever produced a 1st rounder ever?
Before us, Manny longest tenure was 2 years at Texas, so you cant really give him credits for a 1st rounder IMO. But Kenny Vacarro has his AA season under Manny

I love his potential. But we need to see production from both honestly. But I don’t think he’s as fast or athletic as Phillips.
He's the fastest DL we have and the most athletic.

Baker said:
“He is super twitched up. He has a different skill set than those other guys. In my opinion, if you talk about pure speed, he can run better than any of those other guys. That is something that he uses to his strength, his speed-to-power.”

He's the fastest DL we have and the most athletic.

Baker said:
“He is super twitched up. He has a different skill set than those other guys. In my opinion, if you talk about pure speed, he can run better than any of those other guys. That is something that he uses to his strength, his speed-to-power.”
God I hate listening to this Baker guy talk.

Advertisement
Back