Jahfari Harvey 247 mention

Advertisement
All I know is, the refs better not go back to 2017 mode where we went 650 plus snaps without a single holding call at one point among countless choke holds from desperate OLinemen. I'll cut a mf up if they take away this disgusting edge rushing we're going to witness this year.
All we remember is wisky running on us. But our dudes were getting held all game and held badly with no calls. But That sht was criminal the entire season.

I really like what we have on D. I think you’re going to see that “miami speed” again. We’re freakish in the front 4, very athletic at LB, very athletic at S. Corner is the only hole IMO but if C. Williams or Couch or as advertised (loved couch coming out) then we could be **** good. We had guys half assing it all year on D last year. I expect a very fast & violent D. I can handle some growing pains & mistakes. As long as they’re aggressive ones.

lol wasn’t that Harvey’s first meaningful snaps of his career? Lol some of y’all are truly clueless
Yeah it is a small sample size to judge him on other than practice but it’s all we can go off of as of now. I guess if he balled out it would be okay to use this game as a base line but that was not the issue

Advertisement
Brocko never tried to crown Phillips. He said he's out "most talented" DE, and he's probably right. It doesn't mean he's the best player or has put up the best stats yet. It just means he has the most physical tools, which is pretty hard to argue against.
Baker himself in the article said Harvey is at a different level than the others athletically. I expect him to be our 3rd best DE even though we are loaded. Phillip's is no slouch by any means, I'm just not as high on him as I am the other 3. This is a good argument to have, I wish we had this "problem" at DT

Baker himself in the article said Harvey is at a different level than the others athletically. I expect him to be our 3rd best DE even though we are loaded. Phillip's is no slouch by any means, I'm just not as high on him as I am the other 3. This is a good argument to have, I wish we had this "problem" at DT
Not so sure I care about what Baker says. But you're right. This a good "problem" to have. We should be destroying QBs this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back