Jagr Has Been Banned

Advertisement
Was it predictable? Here is what I know. If Zona had been the #3 seed and beat us, you and much of the board would have said they are the number 3 seed with the best bats in the nation, what do you expect?

So the dictionary definition of unpredictable. You can't predict it.

Arizona and Oklahoma State aren't among the best 15 teams in the country but one of them will be in the championship series.

And you want to run around like a clown claiming that there's some kind of order to all of this.

Because the future is unpredictable that is the solace you take in us not winning in Omaha? That is pathetic.

I just want to win a title again.

We know.

Your personal self-worth is on the line.

Maybe if you whine enough it will happen.

No I just care if we win or not. You are happy with coastal titles. I have no idea how you became a Cane fan. Im guessing you are 25, and don't have a clue about our history and the expectations a program like ours has.

Enjoy the coastal titles.

We know.

No I just care if we win or not. You are happy with coastal titles. I have no idea how you became a Cane fan. Im guessing you are 25, and don't have a clue about our history and the expectations a program like ours has.

The team accomplished alot more than the Coastal title and did last year too. The expectations are to make it to Omaha and they did. If we win the first two games than the expectation is to win it all.

Advertisement

We know.

You are worse than Jagr. Ban yourself.

Because the future is unpredictable that is the solace you take in us not winning in Omaha? That is pathetic.

The future is not unpredictable. We can predict many things with laser like accuracy.

The college baseball tournament is not one of them.

Advertisement

No. It's called reality.

Bozos like you just whine and stomp your feet like a child. I understand that it's hard to win even if you have the best team. If you're just one a few best teams (like we are this season) it's even harder.

No I just care if we win or not. You are happy with coastal titles.

More lies.

A person can care whether we win and not be whiny little b every time we lose.

I care if we win but I just know the odds and the dynamics of the game too much. Being blissfully ignorant like you makes for great whining afterwards.

I have no idea how you became a Cane fan. Im guessing you are 25, and don't have a clue about our history and the expectations a program like ours has.

Like most people I was brought up by my Father idolizing the Fraser teams.

I have every media guide since 1987 (or 88) until they stopped printing them. I'd destroy you in Hurricanes baseball knowledge. Leave you for dead.

Keep thinking that you're a historian simply because you whine better than anybody on this board.

Advertisement
Making it to Omaha is a successful season by any reasonable definition.

I am more than okay if you disagree with what I am about to write. You have proven yourself to be a reasonable poster who loves the U. I respect that!

That wasn't the part you would disagree with, I don't think!

I actually agree with what you said. Making it to Omaha is a successful season by any reasonable definition.

That wasnt the part you would disagree with. Ofcourse it would be weird if you disagreed with a statement you said that I agreed with!

The issue for me is Miami baseball is about winning, getting to Omaha, and winning a title periodically. The talking heads are correct, it is harder to win at Miami. #3 is a **** of a coach. He has done an incredible job.

To to have no titles the past 15 years is underachieving for Miami baseball. The others that lick off to #3 either can't seem to grasp that or don't care. It is sad to say what a terrific program we have on the one hand and on the other to say that #3 hasn't gotten the job done.

Anyways some people are okay with the status of Miami baseball. Some people want more.

Anyways some people are okay with the status of Miami baseball. Some people want more.

You say nothing at all with this statement.

There isn't a fanboy on Earth who wouldn't say this about their program. Everybody wants more.

Some people are adults and they can rationally analyze the situation and make judgement. You clearly aren't an adult.

Advertisement
Whenever I see a situation like this I'm reminded of the Shula/Marino years with the Dolphins. During that time we almost always had a winning season and got eliminate in the first round of the playoffs. Every Monday we'd hear the Jaromir types explaining that Shula was past his prime and Marino is nowhere near as good as people think he is. This went on from 1985 until Shula left in 95 and Marino in 99. Since then we've had mediocre quarterbacks and sub par coaches.

So great, let's get rid of Morris and in all likelihood we won't have to worry about watching college baseball in June. Hey, it worked so well when we got rid of Larry Coker, right?

Advertisement
Back