Jagr Has Been Banned

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I suspect someone with a very low post count will be aggravating folks on the Miami vs Arizona thread tonight .....

Advertisement
So you are in disbelief over the results last night? Was it predictable? Here is what I know. If Zona had been the #3 seed and beat us, you and much of the board would have said they are the number 3 seed with the best bats in the nation, what do you expect? Now that we are the three seed and Zona beat us its bc we are snake bitten with injuries or some other excuse.

This season isn't over. While I do think it will be incredibly difficult to climb out of the loser's bracket, I actually believe that as crazy as things have been this year, sure we could do it.

Is this season a success regardless of any other games? Would you say Fsu has had a successful 15 year run as well?

I just want to win a title again.

Advertisement
Was it predictable? Here is what I know. If Zona had been the #3 seed and beat us, you and much of the board would have said they are the number 3 seed with the best bats in the nation, what do you expect?

So the dictionary definition of unpredictable. You can't predict it.

Arizona and Oklahoma State aren't among the best 15 teams in the country but one of them will be in the championship series.

And you want to run around like a clown claiming that there's some kind of order to all of this.

Last edited:
We all want to win a title this year but no matter what is has been a great season. Let's hope the season is kept alive tomorrow.

Advertisement
Back