Jafari Harvey

Dumbest **** I’ve ever seen. This whole team has been so low IQ all season it’s unbelievable.

It’s a **** epidemic at Miami SMH

Said the exact same thing about 12 ( along with thousands of us ), but it’s a microcosm of like you said an epidemic of dumb football players.

Never seen a team just implode continuously via dumb football decisions & penalties.

Got to be infuriating ( regardless of your opinions on staff ) for these coaches to run back the tape every week and find dozens of just plain dumb football plays that eventually correlate directly to playing losing football.

We are the bad news bears of 2022

FML

I’ve got my paper bag ready for Pitt game.

Advertisement
That’s a scoop & score, too. I was literally just thinking about this. We did a poor job of taking advantage of a team that was tripping over themselves.

-Missed wide open WR for a walk in TD on the first drive

-Missed scoop & score opportunity from Harvey, where I’m not sure what he was thinking

-Skinner w a crucial drop to keep momentum & pressure on Clemson deep in their territory

Yeah we probably still lose, but man those r game changing moments.
We dont have guys who can MAKE plays, we have close but no cigar type players.. almost make **** happen type guys

Only Kam a baller and he will stand out on film, mesidor showed up.. but other than that, yikes..

He has to go up and get that ball. Would have been huge for momentum. Not that we would've won, but we prob wouldnt have folded like we did
Skinner will be good but so far he hasn't shown an ability to go up and compete for jump balls.

Dumbest **** I’ve ever seen. This whole team has been so low IQ all season it’s unbelievable.

It’s a **** epidemic at Miami SMH

It’s the most frustrating/depressing thing outside of Gattis and the offense for me

There’s 100+ staff around the football team including JT, Reed, etc, how are the players this dumb and poorly coached….. HOW???

Advertisement
Back