Jafari Harvey

Advertisement
Yup… selfish thinking only of his missed play instead of understanding what’s going on around him for the team.

Thank goodness Jordan Miller was there because that was flat out embarrassing on a close but not same level of JW0 throwing that kid down 5 yards deep on the sidelines

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dumbest **** I’ve ever seen. This whole team has been so low IQ all season it’s unbelievable.

It’s a **** epidemic at Miami SMH

That’s a scoop & score, too. I was literally just thinking about this. We did a poor job of taking advantage of a team that was tripping over themselves.

-Missed wide open WR for a walk in TD on the first drive

-Missed scoop & score opportunity from Harvey, where I’m not sure what he was thinking

-Skinner w a crucial drop to keep momentum & pressure on Clemson deep in their territory

Yeah we probably still lose, but man those r game changing moments.

Last edited:
That’s a scoop & score, too. I was literally just thinking about this. We did a poor job of taking advantage of a team that was tripping over themselves.

-Missed wide open WR for a walk in TD on the first drive

-Missed scoop & score opportunity from Harvey, where I’m not sure what he was thinking

-Skinner w a crucial drop to keep momentum & pressure on Clemson deep in their territory

Yeah, we probably still lose, but man, those r game changing moments.
As I've said for years, our players consistently come up small in the big moments - you can set your watch by it.

Advertisement
Dumbest **** I’ve ever seen. This whole team has been so low IQ all season it’s unbelievable.

It’s a **** epidemic at Miami SMH
Whats Marios IQ? Love how he allows the plays to come in from his OC until theres 7 seconds left on the play clock everytime. Hes 1 of the best I ever seen with how he handles timeouts. It leaves our opponents confused af. They better get their licks in now baby because were coming!

Advertisement
He has to go up and get that ball. Would have been huge for momentum. Not that we would've won, but we prob wouldnt have folded like we did
Or at least drive back into the defender for the ball and draw the flag.

Advertisement
Back