2025 Jaelyne Matthews OL de-coms from PSU

Advertisement
If he truly is top of the board I don't see losing an OL from Jersey to Tennessee. Feels like an eb and flow type of deal.

FWIW…
Source-
Former DE, played at Maryland.
Son is the starting QB for Don Bosco, played against Mathew’s for another school (Central Regional) their soph year. Mathew’s played OL & DL.

“Good player, but overrated. Doesn’t have the dog in him. Not a high motor guy”.
Credited the North running game to RB, Micah Ford (early Stanford enrollee).

Being a little biased because the Canes are recruiting him…
TR North beat Central Regional that game, 64-0.
He mentioned he was talking a lot of **** to his son the entire 2nd half…a little grudge maybe?

Advertisement
FWIW…
Source-
Former DE, played at Maryland.
Son is the starting QB for Don Bosco, played against Mathew’s for another school (Central Regional) their soph year. Mathew’s played OL & DL.

“Good player, but overrated. Doesn’t have the dog in him. Not a high motor guy”.
Credited the North running game to RB, Micah Ford (early Stanford enrollee).

Being a little biased because the Canes are recruiting him…
TR North beat Central Regional that game, 64-0.
He mentioned he was talking a lot of **** to his son the entire 2nd half…a little grudge maybe?

Interesting…I do like his tape. Moves very well and doesn't look out of place as a DT either.

Advertisement
Any idea when he visits UGA? Because if it’s before the commit date, which is before the UM and TN visits, then that would seem to be the writing on the wall.

Advertisement
Any idea when he visits UGA? Because if it’s before the commit date, which is before the UM and TN visits, then that would seem to be the writing on the wall.
I have no confidence on the accuracy of his commitment date (and I put this more on 247 than Jaelyne). In the last couple days 247 has reported

• June 8
  • June 2 (tweet)
  • June 3 (article)

The tweet says June 2, but if you read the article, it say June 3. You can't blame him for that.

Advertisement
Committing before the visit now

200 (7).gif

Got a cb to Tennessee but also fell significantly in 247 rankings, hes like 36 for ot's
Well that is backwards, his ranking isn't supposed to go in the toilet until after he commits here

Advertisement
Back