2025 Jaelyne Matthews OL de-coms from PSU

Advertisement
1694549313143.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not yet... as long as women, in particular.... black women keep having babies, they'll keep coming up with more interesting ways to spell Jalen. All for individuality, of course. :ROFLMAO:
Not just black women. How many ways they have to spell Jaden now?

Advertisement
Not just black women. How many ways they have to spell Jaden now?
Just as many ways as one can figure to spell Jalen. C'mon now, you know we black folk are the kings/queens when it comes to trying to be original. We can really ***** up some basic *** names. I teach, soooo I see it like, everyday. I really just sit back and smile at the many different ways that we can find to spell a name. Mostly from my people, of course

Just as many ways as one can figure to spell Jalen. C'mon now, you know we black folk are the kings/queens when it comes to trying to be original. We can really ***** up some basic *** names. I teach, soooo I see it like, everyday. I really just sit back and smile at the many different ways that we can find to spell a name. Mostly from my people, of course
sonofabitch.gif

lots of studs, supposedly, for the 2025 class at the OT position. Sanders is the clear 1 guy but after that it becomes muddy. Not convinced Solomon Thomas will be a priority for us at tackle (seems short) despite being the top tackle prospect in state. Is he a guard at the next level?>

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back