Jaelan phillips Rookie of the year?

Waddle isn't doing to bad for himself considering how the season started.... 86 rec for 849 yrds and 4 TD's... Chase has 55 rec for 958 and 8 TD's... And No I'm not saying Waddle is better than Chase, Just putting the comparison out there in that Waddle is having a good year...
Waddle has come on strong of late for sure. But for a speed guy...a guy that was being compared to the skillset of Tyreek Hill...this man having 9.9ypc is criminal.

Advertisement

I have watched a lot of Cowboys games this year, and this guy is out of control.

He's in his prime Von Miller. An animal. He does anything you need him to, too. Sheesh. Has a murderous look in his eyes at all time. Cero Miedo. Contemporary American philosophe DarkManX once said "...all I know is pain, all I feel is rain, how can I maintain, with mad **** on my brain. I resort to violence..." in an exercise to describe what is inside of Micah Parsons.

Waddle has come on strong of late for sure. But for a speed guy...a guy that was being compared to the skillset of Tyreek Hill...this man having 9.9ypc is criminal.
Our offensive line is bad and have been given Tua no time to let the play develop. It has been getting better as of late for Waddle though. He has 4 straight games with at least one catch over 20 yards.

JP has improved much lately but honestly the first half of season he was Missing in action big time

No he really wasnt. First game or 2 they were attempting to do some off the ball coverage stuff(sort of like what ucla did with him) Any one thta pays attention to line play like i do ...just knew he would begin to come on a bit stronger...he was affecting plays even when they said he wasnt doing nothing early in the season he just wasnt getting the stats. He was applying pressures or causing plays for others or 1 second away from sacks that Ogbah would get.

Advertisement
I have watched a lot of Cowboys games this year, and this guy is out of control.

He's in his prime Von Miller. An animal. He does anything you need him to, too. Sheesh. Has a murderous look in his eyes at all time. Cero Miedo. Contemporary American philosophe DarkManX once said "...all I know is pain, all I feel is rain, how can I maintain, with mad **** on my brain. I resort to violence..." in an exercise to describe what is inside of Micah Parsons.
Everytime he makes contact with the ball carrier, they stop dead in their tracks. It’s insane for a guy who isn’t even all that big. There was one game where he met Fournette in the hole and just obliterated him. I’m not talking like he had a running start. Fournette was running downhill and Parsons just stepped in and LF just went down instantly. Then you come by that with his speed and this kid is a major problem.

He’s making a case right now and is on an absolute tear. He’s the most talented hurricane we’ve put in the league in the last 20 years, he’s over some of our legends…. I’m so serious
There’s some number 11 on Dallas who about to take home DROY and possibly DOPY

Advertisement
Before his 5 sack in two week run, there was no doubt about Jevon Holland being the best rookie defender on the Dolphins. Love how Jaelen is developing, but he aint beating out Parsons.

He’s making a case right now and is on an absolute tear. He’s the most talented hurricane we’ve put in the league in the last 20 years, he’s over some of our legends…. I’m so serious
I'm late but...can he finish his first season before we deem him a hall of famer?

Parsons might win DPY the way hes playing. Hes in on almost every dam play. Its unreal that we were gifted this kid. Same thing with Lamb, how did we get so dam lucky.

Advertisement
When you have a bad OL, and a QB that has a below average arm, it’s hard to have a lot of downfield throws for long gains. Waddle has had a great rookie season, all things considered.

Naw it is close. Philips got 8.5 sacks on the season and parsons got 10. Phillips got like 6 sacks in the last 3 games.

Furthermore Phillips stats was on par with the player who won player of the month on defense in the nfl in November too
Parson is not a full time defensive end and has more sacks than him. He plays all over the field, it ain't close.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back