Jaelan phillips Rookie of the year?

Advertisement
Their first three picks will all receive votes. Jevon Holland might be playing the best of them on the back end.

Advertisement
Does anyone really believe Parsons or Phillips will get ROY over Mac Jones. Come on now. Parsons might be more deserving, but offensive players (especially qb’s) are usually given these awards. Also, Mac Jones is actually having a pretty good season.

He’s making a case right now and is on an absolute tear. He’s the most talented hurricane we’ve put in the league in the last 20 years, he’s over some of our legends…. I’m so serious
Nah. Micah Parsons and it’s not even close tbh

Advertisement
Also we’re talking about Defense I’m presuming? Because you’re forgetting that Mac Jones might win it over both of them if the Pats keep rolling.

But I was told by many posters that Rousseau was the much better NFL player in week 2 of the season. How could that be? How could that possibly be?

I can't stand Dem Boyz but that boy is a helluva football player. He's definitely ROY.
same cant stand them but they know how to draft, i wanted him or Phillips and we chose a gator (whos good) but always hurt and u win with line play.

Advertisement
Waddle isn't doing to bad for himself considering how the season started.... 86 rec for 849 yrds and 4 TD's... Chase has 55 rec for 958 and 8 TD's... And No I'm not saying Waddle is better than Chase, Just putting the comparison out there in that Waddle is having a good year...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back