Jaelan phillips Rookie of the year?

Naw it is close. Philips got 8.5 sacks on the season and parsons got 10. Phillips got like 6 sacks in the last 3 games.

Furthermore Phillips stats was on par with the player who won player of the month on defense in the nfl in November too
Phillips would have to average 3 sacks a game for the rest of the season and fins have to win out and make the playoffs to make it close. It’s Parsons to lose because of the national media bias.

Advertisement
He’s making a case right now and is on an absolute tear. He’s the most talented hurricane we’ve put in the league in the last 20 years, he’s over some of our legends…. I’m so serious

Im Back from the all world Band tour ****’s….

Who told y’all this summer Phillips was going to out class Rousseau in the league?!

Me….

Mods like to band me because I’m right too much

Im Back from the all world Band tour ****’s….

Who told y’all this summer Phillips was going to out class Rousseau in the league?!

Me….

Mods like to band me because I’m right too much
Uhhh look at the players Rosseau has in front of him compared to what Jalen has in front. It’s not close. Buffalo DL is loaded.

JP is going to be be a problem for the league like you said though.

Uhhh look at the players Rosseau has in front of him compared to what Jalen has in front. It’s not close. Buffalo DL is loaded.

JP is going to be be a problem for the league like you said though.
Do any of them have 8.5 sacks?

Advertisement
Forget about the DROY stuff I'm just here for any apologies for any slander sent the Dolphins way for taking him over Rousseau. There was plenty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No doubt Phillips has been on a tear, but respectfully it’s not close imo. Parsons has more sacks and he’s not even really a pass rusher. He also has one of the highest pressure rates in the NFL. Not to mention he’s an elite LB as well. Like some guy said earlier, he’s making a case for DPOY.
He's an elite LB? The best thing he brings to the table as a LB is his pass rushing ability. Cowboys don't even drop him into coverage anymore on 2nd and 3rd long. He's not reading keys every down. He doesn't make any formational adjustments for the Cowboys.

He's certainly having a dominant season but to say he's an elite LB is an overstatement because he's not being asked to do traditional LB responsibilities. He's a ball player. He sees ball and go gets it, and excels in doing so.

Credit to the Cowboys coaching staff for putting him in a position to be successful.

He's an elite LB? The best thing he brings to the table as a LB is his pass rushing ability. Cowboys don't even drop him into coverage anymore on 2nd and 3rd long. He's not reading keys every down. He doesn't make any formational adjustments for the Cowboys.

He's certainly having a dominant season but to say he's an elite LB is an overstatement because he's not being asked to do traditional LB responsibilities. He's a ball player. He sees ball and go gets it, and excels in doing so.

Credit to the Cowboys coaching staff for putting him in a position to be successful.
I should’ve worded that differently. You’re right though. I wouldn’t say he’s an elite LB, but he most definitely shows flashes of being one. He just doesn’t have a lot of snaps under his belt at the position. He plays the run very well from LB, diagnoses play quickly and has insane closing speed and is a great tackler. One of the best pure defensive players in the game right now imo.

Advertisement

Bro literally played MLB in the beginning of the season. He's a generational talent.

Advertisement
Back