Jaelan Phillips its my time to shine

2D5A38EB-C247-4EAC-82D5-1778AE98E9FD.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he's healthy and he stays healthy, he could really help us this year.

And there are more and more top quality football players out in the desert area in LA - if he does well, maybe we can pull some others - like the younger brother of Flowe from Redlands HS.

Can't hurt.

Advertisement
Coach feely has already proven his worth here to me, what he did with rousseau, robert burns, nesta, even tho lingard dipped out, he puts guys health and gives them the right advice, so if he can get phillips right, going to be real interesting. We definitely starting to get that were loaded on defense feel again, but like anything, let's see if phillips game translates to this level, let the good times roll, more competition, we should start seeing several guys on defense start being all ACC caliber players, who's going to join jock rousseau, i got ivey making that jump and if bolden comes back right, he definitely will be in the mix. Those 3 for sure can be 1st team ACC, and Blades, if he improves his overall game could definitely get in the mix as well. We got talent!

Advertisement
I feel good about this kids skills, but less confident on the defensive staffs ability to develop and scheme to get the best out of these kids.

Advertisement
Having dudes like Phillips, Harvey, and Chantz spell Greg and Roche is unfair lol pass rush going to be dumb this year.

Advertisement
Back