Jaelan Phillips "I Did Not Know what Cover 3 was"

Mackmiller974

All ACC
Screenshot_20210922-160541.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Please don't do this CIS. Was hoping for better from you than what I saw on Twitter. He didn't need to know what the coverage responsibilities for the OLB last season. That would be like the WR needing to know what the OL blocking rules are.

They're out for blood, and rightfully so. But the vast majority here have no idea any of the actual nuances of the game. They just get drunk on Saturdays and if we lose, we suck and everyone should be fired. But as soon as I saw this on Twitter I knew it'd be a 10 page mind-numbing thread here.

Advertisement
They're out for blood, and rightfully so. But the vast majority here have no idea any of the actual nuances of the game. They just get drunk on Saturdays and if we lose, we suck and everyone should be fired. But as soon as I saw this on Twitter I knew it'd be a 10 page mind-numbing thread here.
This ×1000. Absolutely correct.

Wow, these guys saying a D lineman doesn't need to know what diff coverages are? bahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes he **** well does need to know. I promise you any competent d coord has his defensive players know and understand his defensive schemes. From Nose Tackle to the dime DB.

Advertisement
He was a rush end in a 4-3 and now he's playing OLB on an odd front defense. Why would he need to know coverages when he was here? All you guys do is cry when we ask a rush end to drop into a zone, and then you cry when they say they don't know coverages too? lol
belichick and saban require all of their defenders to know what the **** is going on on every single play.

i'd prefer our defense to know that too. and its not even rocket science like with the two aforementioned, its ******* cover 3. it would help to stop looking like crap.

And yet even those fans, who don't play LB, know what cover 3 is.

Advertisement
Back