Jaelan Phillips-5 Star UCLA transfer

Hey I missed on TS and Hasselwood but I also was the first to say hasselwood wasn’t coming. When I said that everyone had him to um. I’m the guy 247 was ripping info off of and getting pm’s from recruits family members.
I missed on those guys and others, im sure. But when I posted that it was happening. D money will sign off on that.

If anything I’ve learned is to just keep my mouth shut and if I do post anything definite it’ll be the last day or two. Mainly with recruiting stuff

But I’ll put my % up against anyone else’s though. And I’m not running a site or making money.

People just forget all the **** that you get right, which is cool. That’s why I just pm a few folks info and that’s it.

Btw,with Pickens none of these insiders had Uga , even up to today. I’m the guy that said LSU, UT, and Aub insiders were full of ****. Uga was the team working back channels, and was biggest threat.

It’s all good. I get it, you gotta hit at a 100% rate or the comics and people of your ilk got jokes. Just go read Major Applewhite thread.

Im a fake insider.

Cribby it’s a shame guys don’t appreciate what you bring to the board and it’s guys like this fool that cause ALL people with any kind of info to just keep it to themselves as opposed to being ridiculed because one or two things out of the many things they bring to the board might not go exactly as they said.

Thing is these same people doing the name calling bring ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the board yet have the balls to say anything to the people who do.

Cribby I know I do and I’m sure many on here do as well appreciate what you are gracious enough to share with us and have enough sense to take what you bring as being fluid because things do change last minute especially when it comes to recruiting.

I hope you continue to bring your great info to the board but if you choose not to because some numbskull thinks it’s cool to bite the hand that feeds him please don’t forget to add me to your PM list.

Advertisement
Hey I missed on TS and Hasselwood but I also was the first to say hasselwood wasn’t coming. When I said that everyone had him to um. I’m the guy 247 was ripping info off of and getting pm’s from recruits family members.
I missed on those guys and others, im sure. But when I posted that it was happening. D money will sign off on that.

If anything I’ve learned is to just keep my mouth shut and if I do post anything definite it’ll be the last day or two. Mainly with recruiting stuff

But I’ll put my % up against anyone else’s though. And I’m not running a site or making money.

People just forget all the **** that you get right, which is cool. That’s why I just pm a few folks info and that’s it.

Btw,with Pickens none of these insiders had Uga , even up to today. I’m the guy that said LSU, UT, and Aub insiders were full of ****. Uga was the team working back channels, and was biggest threat.

It’s all good. I get it, you gotta hit at a 100% rate or the comics and people of your ilk got jokes. Just go read Major Applewhite thread.

Im a fake insider.

Swore up and down how much of man he was when he did his ban bet. Now this loser is back with his insider
shtick

Swore up and down how much of man he was when he did his ban bet. Now this loser is back with his insider
shtick
Thanks for your insight @Cribby . My question for you is what exactly did auburn do to ***** this up? If Georgia shows up with a bigger bag at the last minute there isn't really much you can do but increase your offer. Were the unwilling or not prepared to do so?

It wasn’t just the bag size , Aubs staff are idiots.

There she is , you slipping honey.

Advertisement
Am I missing something. The kid has to have other visits planned or he would have signed with us.
You’re missing 2 things.

1) He has to be medically cleared

2) they have to figure out if they’re gonna bring him on now or later in the year so it counts towards the 2020 count.

Lions are tough. But Hippos run through a whole pride.

Advertisement

Im a fake insider.

**** add me to the PM list, I like getting updates even if **** changes the next hour lol

Advertisement
Are you serious?!? People like you add nothing to this community.
They’re the white knights protecting the community from what we don’t know we need protection from. Fake insiders and those insiders who may miss from time to time

Advertisement
This site has a lot of fake insiders or at least people who think they are insiders but really arent. Dudes getting fed fake information because no one likes an annoying hang around.

Advertisement
Back