Jaeden Roberts 2021 4 * OG is a Recruit UM Should Call

Paranos

All-ACC
Jaeden Roberts 2021 4 * OG is a Recruit UM Should Call. He is current UM LB Corey Flaggs former teammate at Nor6 Shore in Houston, TX. Roberts decommitted from Auburn this week. He is mauler at OG and country strong with quick feet. An at 6'4" 340 he is college ready. Bama is pursuing him, but hopefully having Flagg can help.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jaeden Roberts 2021 4 * OG is a Recruit UM Should Call. He is current UM LB Corey Flaggs former teammate at Nor6 Shore in Houston, TX. Roberts decommitted from Auburn this week. He is mauler at OG and country strong with quick feet. An at 6'4" 340 he is college ready. Bama is pursuing him, but hopefully having Flagg can help.

Go Canes
I think there’s only one spot left and there’s only one offensive lineman that I believe they’d use it for. Even for him, I’m not sure it’s a priority. I do understand he’s a huge chip, but you can’t take everyone. If numbers change, I could see that changing with it. I think LB, DE, OL and CB would be the highest priority going forward.

I think there’s only one spot left and there’s only one offensive lineman that I believe they’d use it for. Even for him, I’m not sure it’s a priority. I do understand he’s a huge chip, but you can’t take everyone. If numbers change, I could see that changing with it. I think LB, DE, OL and CB would be the highest priority going forward.

Austin Barber committed to Florida yesterday and will sign with them this morning. So unless your referring to a different Olinemen UM is holding the spot for ( which would be great) then that 1 spot can be up for grabs.

An UM needs a people moving guard badly to pair with Donaldson for the 2021 season.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Austin Barber committed to Florida yesterday and will sign with them this morning. So unless your referring to a different Olinemen UM is holding the spot for ( which would be great) then that 1 spot can be up for grabs.

An UM needs a people moving guard badly to pair with Donaldson for the 2021 season.

Go Canes
I think he means Tristan Leigh.

Advertisement
CB mat be a bigger priority, but we have more than one spot open.

it Manny doesn’t understand the importance of OL and the need there, then he hasn't learned anything in his time at Miami.

6 OL over 2 classes is not enough. And Paranos is right - this sort of kid would make a big difference to our o-line.

Last edited:
CB. at be a bigger priority, but we have more than one spot open.

it if any doesn’t understand the importance of OL and the need there, then he has t learned anything in his time at Miami.

6 OL over 2 classes is not enough. And Paranos is right - this sort of kid would make a big difference to our line.

This is some country strong grown man **** and this was him at 16. Supposedly 1400lbs on that sled. Him next to Donaldson oh my, yes please.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Roberts is supposedly a Bama lean but they only have 1 spot left in their 2021 class, so Roberts is a plan C for them. Miami needs to work those back channels an jump in this utilizing Corey Flagg.

Ok State is trying to get him to sign early with them based on a long relationship with going back to Roberts days playing in Kansas.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back