Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
Advertisement
...I am predicting USC to beat UGA this weekend. Muschamp has been there long enough to build a solid D.

Rosier wont be here. He and JT can average 250 yds a game combined with someone like Jarren Williams arm talent.

Advertisement
Rosier or not, why would he come here with the offense looking like garbage? People can say, Rosier won't be here, but if that's the best offense you can trot out there, you're in deep crap.

Granted, Perry was suspended and I think Weldon scares him, but come on. You play to your QB's strengths, it's obvious Richt doesn't know how to do so. You have a QB who isn't accurate, you don't do what we do. That's throwing the ball down the field where statistically the further it is, the less likely the percentage that it's a completion.

Richt as an OC is about as bad as it gets in D1. The numbers support that. Good luck to this young man.

Advertisement
Skeet, you're smart enough to figure that out. 3rd down percentage is a good one. Anytime you have a QB who struggles to complete 50 percent of his passes, that's another one.

Rosier or not, why would he come here with the offense looking like garbage? People can say, Rosier won't be here, but if that's the best offense you can trot out there, you're in deep crap.

Granted, Perry was suspended and I think Weldon scares him, but come on. You play to your QB's strengths, it's obvious Richt doesn't know how to do so. You have a QB who isn't accurate, you don't do what we do. That's throwing the ball down the field where statistically the further it is, the less likely the percentage that it's a completion.

Richt as an OC is about as bad as it gets in D1. The numbers support that. Good luck to this young man.

I don't think he's coming here anyway, but JH said himself he was intrigued by Richts offense.
Specifically how AJ Green was utilized in Richt's offense.

Advertisement
Only way there is even a slim chance he comes here is if one of the young QBs get PT. He knows at GA that Fromm is there for 2 more years and if he doesn't cut it Fields is right behind.

We need to sell him one of the young guys and give him a reason to want to come here.

Only way there is even a slim chance he comes here is if one of the young QBs get PT. He knows at GA that Fromm is there for 2 more years and if he doesn't cut it Fields is right behind.

We need to sell him one of the young guys and give him a reason to want to come here.
And even then you have to worry about Auburn who tooked care of business last night

Advertisement
Back