Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
They dont wanf to be a passing team while Richt can say "as average as Rosier is ill get him 36 total tds every year so what if i get a better qb? He can get 40 and you'll get 13 of them"

Fromm is better than N'Kosi; Jarren and Fields may be a wash - but certaintly Fields has alot more hype around him.

Do we know that Fromm's better than Perry? Do we know Jarren and Fields are a wash? Fromm could have already hit his ceiling. Perry could be a complete utter bust. No one really knows. Some players maturate at varying levels.

Advertisement
The qb play doesn't matter as much as what does your coaches want to do? UGA coaches want to run the ball like crazy just like Saban did and really still does except Tua may be too good. You're tripping if you think they're going to let Fromm lead the team

Do we know that Fromm's better than Perry? Do we know Jarren and Fields are a wash? Fromm could have already hit his ceiling. Perry could be a complete utter bust. No one really knows. Some players maturate at varying levels.
We can agree to disagree. No hard feelings.

Interesting note today - Haselwood chose to go to Atlanta to watch Auburn- Washington game instead of going to Athens and watching UGA...

Advertisement
Interesting note today - Haselwood chose to go to Atlanta to watch Auburn- Washington game instead of going to Athens and watching UGA...
Wtf i would too. If UM played at FIU and a top 10 matchup was at Sun Life I'd tell the recruit go to the better game with the roof, ac and electric atmosphere

Advertisement
Lol Auburn’s offense is terrible... 100 different versions of the qb scramble and a RB draw.

Haselwood don’t waste your time... Miami knows how to take care of their WRs.

Advertisement
No WR on UGA has more than 3 targets today. Hope Jadon checks that box score.

Advertisement
Back