Jadon Haselwood

I have yet too see him wear uga or auburn gear on his social media.

Either he's drinking Cane kool-aid or trolling us

Advertisement
UGA board is definitely worried about holding on to him. They aren't talking about us - all Auburn because of Haselwood's relationship with Pickens (Auburn commit).
You got Aburn fans and beat writers who are legitimately concerned about Miami, Miami fans and beat writers who won’t pencil him any place other than Geogia and Georgia fans and beat writers who are concerned about Auburn, that’s crootin

Advertisement
You got Aburn fans and beat writers who are legitimately concerned about Miami, Miami fans and beat writers who won’t pencil him any place other than Geogia and Georgia fans and beat writers who are concerned about Auburn, that’s crootin
Everyone’s worried but my personal opinion gut feeling Jadon not bull****ing the U we just have to sit back and watch this play out he knows what’s best for HIS future

This kid ain’t leaving Georgia.

Speaking in absolutes with regards to recruiting usually works out pretty well in the long run.

ms-VibIE8.gif

Advertisement
Mansmell just had an article this morning essentially saying everything is status quo.

Miami and Auburn coming hard, Haselwood listening, but will still be up to what each team does on the field, as Haselwood has stated many times. If UGA has a good year and features their WRs, he will be in Athens. If not, watch for a flip. But if UGA just does what they're supposed to do, he's theirs to lose. I tend to agree. We need UGA to lose a couple games and be boring again on offense in the process.

Mansmell just had an article this morning essentially saying everything is status quo.

Miami and Auburn coming hard, Haselwood listening, but will still be up to what each team does on the field, as Haselwood has stated many times. If UGA has a good year and features their WRs, he will be in Athens. If not, watch for a flip. But if UGA just does what they're supposed to do, he's theirs to lose. I tend to agree. We need UGA to lose a couple games and be boring again on offense in the process.
They are...they’re going to lose to South Carolina, Auburn, and Missouri. Just watch

Advertisement

UGA definitely gonna lose a couple of games. Problem is, one of them is going to be to Auburn.

One factor many aren't talking about is allegedly neither qbs are impressing that much which is part of why you haven't heard about the qb battle. Now i want to say they'll lose 2 or 3 games but right now i thibk they're better then everybody on their schedule BUT i can see LSU anf Bama definitely doing it

One factor many aren't talking about is allegedly neither qbs are impressing that much which is part of why you haven't heard about the qb battle. Now i want to say they'll lose 2 or 3 games but right now i thibk they're better then everybody on their schedule BUT i can see LSU anf Bama definitely doing it
UGA?

Advertisement
UGA definitely gonna lose a couple of games. Problem is, one of them is going to be to Auburn.
I have no problem with UGA losing to Auburn, UGA looking bad this year is essential to this kids flip, Auburn has the tougher schedule, so a win against UGA guarantees UGA to have at least 1 loss, plus Auburn would be coming off of a game against Texas A&M and in the following week they play Alabama. So any momentum following that UGA game will most likely die before the SEC championship

Mansell had a Q&A thread today , too, and talked about UGA using a 6 man WR rotation. Many are expecting that transfer - DRob- to be the "guy". Mansell believes DRob will be one and done.

I have seen Haselwood interviewed a few times now. He is poker face and non-committal. The kid gives nothing away. He doesn't seem to want to really talk about his recruitment at all.

Advertisement
Back