Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
Crazy enough nothing about him but oh they are *****ing about DJ Daniel because he was a supposed a lock but picked the ***** and now his parents got $800k and a new home. Those puppies can't handle anybody taking away "their commits" which makes this that much sweeter

I didn’t think there is much talk about Haselwoood and Miami which is weird seeing as he is wearing our stuff out publicly. If this was a flipped situation, our board would be in meltdown. The bag$ must have already been accepted by his family so they feel Miami is no threat with him?

B just got measured at 6'4 & a lil change. Wouldnt be surpised if he still has an inch to go. **** be the shortest out of his brothers. Derrick is almost 6'9 now, tee is 11 & 6'3,blake is 6 & 5'4 if somehow blake stops growing **** be the best d tackle in the history of football handsdown. Lol obviously im kidding to say that about a 6 year old. But the kid is built like a brickhouse. Im not gonna get to bragging on b but if rankings are what ur going by then yea hes definitely under rated. But that takes nothing away from jadon. Hes the truth & a different kind of reciever than b.

Man I'm so excited about this kid.

I didn’t think there is much talk about Haselwoood and Miami which is weird seeing as he is wearing our stuff out publicly. If this was a flipped situation, our board would be in meltdown. The bag$ must have already been accepted by his family so they feel Miami is no threat with him?

UGA board completely discounts us as having any shot at flipping him. They have been pretty ****y about it... A poster or two has brought up the clothes and pro UM posts but they get shot down immediately.

Advertisement
B just got measured at 6'4 & a lil change. Wouldnt be surpised if he still has an inch to go. **** be the shortest out of his brothers. Derrick is almost 6'9 now, tee is 11 & 6'3,blake is 6 & 5'4 if somehow blake stops growing **** be the best d tackle in the history of football handsdown. Lol obviously im kidding to say that about a 6 year old. But the kid is built like a brickhouse. Im not gonna get to bragging on b but if rankings are what ur going by then yea hes definitely under rated. But that takes nothing away from jadon. Hes the truth & a different kind of reciever than b.
were his parents athletes?

Advertisement
I work with a UGA alum and big time UGA football fan. I just told him I think its funny fans are mad about that DJ kid and claim he got paid, but UGA out here throwing money like they are at Magic City. He said look the NCAA will allow teams that they like and teams that make them money to do whatever they want, and teams that Emmert and the NCCA do not like or are not cash cows will get hammered so they can appear to actually care. It was refreshing to hear a UGA fan not be deluded about them paying.

Last edited:
They are so salty about DJ Daniel picking SCar.
UGA has such a delusional fan base.

Not like they can ask for the bags back. What are they going to do, publicly announce who paid and how?

Advertisement
They are so salty about DJ Daniel picking SCar.
UGA has such a delusional fan base.

some are salty. Those so called "insiders" are claiming that Kirby told the kid to hold off but the kid has been trying to commit for two months so he just went for SCarolina, instead. Mansell calims kid has always been a "take" - who knows. Supposedly they are getting a "big offensive" commit that is going to shock everyone and they have Stevenson, Cine and Elam ahead of Daniels on their DB board.

Advertisement
some are salty. Those so called "insiders" are claiming that Kirby told the kid to hold off but the kid has been trying to commit for two months so he just went for SCarolina, instead. Mansell calims kid has always been a "take" - who knows. Supposedly they are getting a "big offensive" commit that is going to shock everyone and they have Stevenson, Cine and Elam ahead of Daniels on their DB board.
No bags in play here.

yes. They keep saying he hasn't had contact with staff for a long time. Looks like Bama looking to replace him in the class- have to wonder if UGA will go after him behind the scenes

We need DTs, Simpson needs to shoot his shot

Advertisement
Back