Jadon Haselwood

I think Brian Hightower is just as good as Haslewood or better, the Army bowl practices, spring game here, CMR saying he trusts him, not to mention already being a 6'2 plus highly rated 4🌟 out of state guy, he got like 3 under the radar video's kid is the goods and some and i still feel he's underrated
Where is he originally from?

Advertisement
Why y’all think everyone trying to troll us??? Going through the process, showing schools love isn’t trolling. There’s 0 reason for Jadon ******* Haselwood to troll us.
I don't trust me in the last one who ******* about trolling everyday ijs a commit to another school going this hard for another school is rare and hes committed to the hometown school? Kid has balls

Bruh what does having Hightower have to do with us getting Haselwood? Holy **** I’m really confused with that one.

Advertisement
What does Georgia’s writers have to say about him? Only thing I have seen is stuff about him being a commit, but surprisingly nothing ever about all this Miami stuff.
Crazy enough nothing about him but oh they are *****ing about DJ Daniel because he was a supposed a lock but picked the ***** and now his parents got $800k and a new home. Those puppies can't handle anybody taking away "their commits" which makes this that much sweeter

Guys think about it Haselwood, Zipperer, and summeral, was out hanging with the players that night of paradise and now this week they all showing mad love on social media mentioning miami the gear and the doll it seems like an inside thing between the 3 of them

Advertisement
All-day in America, guess I was seeing if the board feels the same, regarding Hightower
In CFB the Rich get Richer. BaGa, UbagA, Clem$on, O$U. F*** that I’m greedy, stack em up, we finally have championship depth, after class of 2020 I want Miami to be known as the school where 5* are RS. I hope this staff develops that cutt throat mentally

Guys think about it Haselwood, Zipperer, and summeral, was out hanging with the players that night of paradise and now this week they all showing mad love on social media mentioning miami the gear and the doll it seems like an inside thing between the 3 of them
The last we thought 3 highly rated individuals were conspiring to join Miami.... AH3, not tryna be reminded of that again 🤦🏽‍♂️, until these kids make a physical move I’ll pass on he social media gestures

I think Brian Hightower is just as good as Haslewood or better, the Army bowl practices, spring game here, CMR saying he trusts him, not to mention already being a 6'2 plus highly rated 4🌟 out of state guy, he got like 3 under the radar video's kid is the goods and some and i still feel he's underrated

Uhhhhhhhh

Just found out he’s going to be playing at a local high school here Saturday. Going to check him out in the canes gear

Advertisement
The last we thought 3 highly rated individuals were conspiring to join Miami.... AH3, not tryna be reminded of that again 🤦🏽‍♂️, until these kids make a physical move I’ll pass on he social media gestures
**** you for reminding me about my second biggest failure on this board.

Advertisement
Ok but what’s this gotta do with Haselwoods recruitment
B just got measured at 6'4 & a lil change. Wouldnt be surpised if he still has an inch to go. **** be the shortest out of his brothers. Derrick is almost 6'9 now, tee is 11 & 6'3,blake is 6 & 5'4 if somehow blake stops growing **** be the best d tackle in the history of football handsdown. Lol obviously im kidding to say that about a 6 year old. But the kid is built like a brickhouse. Im not gonna get to bragging on b but if rankings are what ur going by then yea hes definitely under rated. But that takes nothing away from jadon. Hes the truth & a different kind of reciever than b.

I don't trust me in the last one who ******* about trolling everyday ijs a commit to another school going this hard for another school is rare and hes committed to the hometown school? Kid has balls

If most other kids doing this kurby would have called them in and stopped it, he not messing with Haselwood though, too good.

Saw something that bama may be dropping him or something like that

yes. They keep saying he hasn't had contact with staff for a long time. Looks like Bama looking to replace him in the class- have to wonder if UGA will go after him behind the scenes

Advertisement
Back