Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
Why y’all think everyone trying to troll us??? Going through the process, showing schools love isn’t trolling. There’s 0 reason for Jadon ******* Haselwood to troll us.

Agreed... if Georgia stays running the ball this year (with Fromm starting) and if we light it up in the passing game (finish top 10)... then I think scales tilt in our favor.

Advertisement
I will say this he's either really trying to troll us or hes really really really interested

What does Georgia’s writers have to say about him? Only thing I have seen is stuff about him being a commit, but surprisingly nothing ever about all this Miami stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My aunt’s brother’s third cousin’s dog’s sister’s husband said he is coming to Miami. So there we have it people.

Advertisement
I think Brian Hightower is just as good as Haslewood or better, the Army bowl practices, spring game here, CMR saying he trusts him, not to mention already being a 6'2 plus highly rated 4🌟 out of state guy, he got like 3 under the radar video's kid is the goods and some and i still feel he's underrated
Ok but what’s this gotta do with Haselwoods recruitment

I think Brian Hightower is just as good as Haslewood or better, the Army bowl practices, spring game here, CMR saying he trusts him, not to mention already being a 6'2 plus highly rated 4🌟 out of state guy, he got like 3 under the radar video's kid is the goods and some and i still feel he's underrat

we already got a Haslewood... JS
If Bill Gates already owns a Luxury Yatcht should that prevent him from potentially owning another?

Advertisement
Back