Jadon Haselwood

Was just about to post this check out the gloves👀👀👀👀🙏🙏🙏🙏
MorganFreeman-bobbing.gif

Advertisement

Tucker and Cedar Grove scrimmaged either yesterday or Friday. This is very recent.

I think this was talked about in that same article where they talked about Pruitt having the confrontation with Richt at practice in front of everybody and Thomas Brown almost putting the paws (no pun intended) on him on Richt's behalf.

If I remember correctly, Pruitt did an interview with the media complaining about the school's investment in the program's facilities and whatever else. Right or wrong, if you're a coordinator, it's not your place to be saying stuff like that in the media. That's Richt, or better yet, the AD's job. You coach your players & manage the assistants on your side of the ball. But Pruitt sounded like a habitual line-stepper.

Yup it was that article. I was shocked reading it..he was moving like he was the hc in every way. I was surprised richt allowed it to foster, which is why I think he went to a staff he was comfortable with

Advertisement
FYI

He was wearing UGA gloves and gear before so the old Miami gloves, slides, jackets joke might actually be a thing here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
It won’t lemme upload but hasselwood just posted with Miami sweater and location tag Miami.... TBH (To be honest) for you old heads, he coming to Miami and don’t @me!!! Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back