Jadon Haselwood

Advertisement
You make it sound like Kirby is responsible for UGAs indoor facility. I’m sure you’re right in that the faculty gives Kirby everything he wants, especially compared to what Richt got. I’m also sure that Kirby made it clear that if they wanted to compete, he needed everything under the sun. It’s the landscape of college football nowadays. Tom Herman said the same thing when he got to Texas, “if Alabama, Clemson, or OSU has it, we need to have it”.

But UGAs indoor facility was lobbied for, approved for, and designed by Mark Richt. They broke ground on it in late 2015, early 2016 right around the time he was fired. Which means he had to have spent at least a year before that meeting with architects and contracting companies to design it and iron out every detail. The construction took a while and the Facility was named like a year after its completion in 2017 but that doesn’t change the fact that along with a near top 5 recruiting class (including the #1 rated QB, ATH, and TE of the class) plus the studs that were already on that team that CMR had recruited there (Chubb and Sony, just to name two) Kirby walked in to an IPF already being built.

So basically Mark Richt has successfully planned out and gotten two IPFs approved and built at two top programs (maybe there’s a statistic on this?). I think CMR has all the tools to be successful here in Miami, many of those tools he’s put in place like our IPF. But let’s not for a millisecond try to compare the state of the Georgia program that Kirby inherited from Richt to the one Richt inherited from Golden down here at Miami.

They actually said in something I saw the Pruitt dude at ut was more of the reason for the indoor. He made a big stunk of it when he was there. Dude was literally the hc above richt in his head and was moving like it

Just getting that bag game up. Some of you are simple to think all he has to do is fort with Bama. Sure that is a way to do it. Another way to do it is to flirt with Miami because Georgia doesn't want to lose to Richt on the recruiting trail. There is more than one way to get something done. Also, Miami is a nice city to visit.
See this concept absolutely makes no sense, he is a consensus top 2 receiver on 247, Rivals, & ESPN, he’s the #1 WR on 247 & ESPN. Nationally, he’s a unanimous top 5 recruit and UGAs 2nd highest recruit committed behind Nolan Smith. Why does he need to flirt with other schools just to get a bigger bag? If bags were the only factor he wouldn’t have been committed for nearly 2 years, he would’ve milked UGA and any other $chool for every visit he takes and then he would sign to either them or Bama. Some of us Miami fans aren’t oblivious to the bag game in recruiting but the rest of y’all love to use “Bag$” as an excuse for not going after these top recruits.

See this concept absolutely makes no sense, he is a consensus top 2 receiver on 247, Rivals, & ESPN, he’s the #1 WR on 247 & ESPN. Nationally, he’s a unanimous top 5 recruit and UGAs 2nd highest recruit committed behind Nolan Smith. Why does he need to flirt with other schools just to get a bigger bag? If bags were the only factor he wouldn’t have been committed for nearly 2 years, he would’ve milked UGA and any other $chool for every visit he takes and then he would sign to either them or Bama. Some of us Miami fans aren’t oblivious to the bag game in recruiting but the rest of y’all love to use “Bag$” as an excuse for not going after these top recruits.
Great post

Advertisement
He ain't coming simple as that

Advertisement
He ain't coming simple as that
My bad I didn’t know you were his Dad bro. Mr.Haselwood that’s you? Oh wait naw you’re definitely his coach tho right? His brother? Sister? cousin? Grandma? Close teammate?... That’s how goofy some of y’all sound like when y’all talk about these top recruits, I’m done going back and forth, if the kid doesn’t come oh well, if he does come I don’t want to hear :****: from you naysayers.

Ezzard is one of his best friends. He's good friends with Realus too. The interest is very legit and I wouldnt be surprised to see him flip by the first week of October...
:stephenahand: so it is going to be you this year that people will treat your post as gospel

They actually said in something I saw the Pruitt dude at ut was more of the reason for the indoor. He made a big stunk of it when he was there. Dude was literally the hc above richt in his head and was moving like it

I think this was talked about in that same article where they talked about Pruitt having the confrontation with Richt at practice in front of everybody and Thomas Brown almost putting the paws (no pun intended) on him on Richt's behalf.

If I remember correctly, Pruitt did an interview with the media complaining about the school's investment in the program's facilities and whatever else. Right or wrong, if you're a coordinator, it's not your place to be saying stuff like that in the media. That's Richt, or better yet, the AD's job. You coach your players & manage the assistants on your side of the ball. But Pruitt sounded like a habitual line-stepper.

Advertisement
Wish i could upvote this 10 times. These clowns who act like they onow what's going on by just saying "he gone" and bringing up the bag game for arguably the best wr prospect since Julio/AJ makes no sense. Every school is after him so he can set his price but when he shows this much interest its because its real

Advertisement
Not sure why this cat Iceman is all over this thread......
tumblr_mliomuW6OV1rlvlewo1_500.gif

Not sure why this cat Iceman is all over this thread......
Check ya sources bud, I was all over the Chris Steele thread before he committed to USC, I was frequently on the Frank Ladson thread pre-Clemson commit, I was all over the Tyrique Stevenson thread pre-UGA bags, 2 are committed elsewhere, one is leaning elsewhere, if there’s a thread about a national recruit showing interest in us, I will most likely be on that thread, if Trey Sanders suddenly became interested in us & he was the next thread, I’d be all over that too. Threads on National prospects being interested in Miami, generates content on this site, I didn’t know that us fans weren’t allowed to provide our input on these threads 🤔

My bad I didn’t know you were his Dad bro. Mr.Haselwood that’s you? Oh wait naw you’re definitely his coach tho right? His brother? Sister? cousin? Grandma? Close teammate?... That’s how goofy some of y’all sound like when y’all talk about these top recruits, I’m done going back and forth, if the kid doesn’t come oh well, if he does come I don’t want to hear :****: from you naysayers.
I have my opinion and you have yours. See it's soo simple.

Advertisement
Back