Jadon Haselwood

Yea someone needed to calm my a55 down. Thanks for the advice......nah but thats way down the road hopefully we rape this season and most the **** i talked would be just that ****.

I feel you, man. You're a respected poster on here and give good general insight on most matters Canes football. You're just out of character for freaking out on a potential situation that may never happen. We good.

Advertisement
Lol @ this chucklefvck. When I think of college football, I think of Miami, USC, Texas, Norte Dame, ya know, teams that have done ****. Somehow paying every five star recruit in the country somehow erases the memory of not winning a national championship in 40 years and gives you "tradition". Georgia has the attitude of Bama and the accolades of Kansas.
Anybody else find it ironic we clown Georgia for not winning championships like our current head coach wasn't there for 15 years?

Anybody else find it ironic we clown Georgia for not winning championships like our current head coach wasn't there for 15 years?
MR best teams during his coaching tenure at Geogia. 2002 Georgia (13-1), 2007 Georgia (11-2), 2012 Georgia (12-2) played during the BCS championship Era, had the CFP system been in tact since 2001, I’m pretty sure MR would have won a championship with one of those teams.

MR best teams during his coaching tenure at Geogia. 2002 Georgia (13-1), 2007 Georgia (11-2), 2012 Georgia (12-2) played during the BCS championship Era, had the CFP system been in tact since 2001, I’m pretty sure MR would have won a championship with one of those teams.

That 2012 team was 5 yards away from winning. Whomever won that SEC title game was going to own Notre Dame. Good thing Richt didn't win that game, he'd likely still be at UGA.

There was no player on Haselwood caliber both recruiting wise & in terms of talent to ever entertain that goofball Golden, there was no player in terms of overall composite grade equal or greater than Haselwood to entertain Miami during Al Golden tenure, the highest OOS recruit signed under Golden was freakin Derrick Griffin who never even played a down for us, my statement still stands that if a kid like Haselwood came out of HS in 2014 he would never entertain Miami. You may not like entertainment, you may prefer ink on the paper instead but you have to remember these kids have recency bias, when they were growing up, Miami was at its lowest point, this stuff takes time *NOT COMPARING* but Clemson didn’t reach 10 wins & top 10 recruiting class until Dabo’s 4th year, Richt got us there in his 2nd year...Eventually CMR will get to that level of championship competing & recruiting and also locking down SFLA, but it takes time, & as it stands right now these SFLA kids are mercenaries bro, they’re well aware that Florida produces the best crop of Football players Nationally, every big time college in the Nation is offering all types of Ca$h, Cars, Houses, Jobs (for families) with an opportunity to contend for a championship & get drafted high, we won’t be locking down SFLA anytime soon but CMR is doing a great job of reaching out to these kids while they’re young, not many colleges even recruit as far ahead as 2021, I’ve gone on record to say that Miami needs to make their scholarships matter again, if these SFLA divas won’t commit than we’ll get these OOS recruits ranked higher to take their spot, imagine missing out on Frank Ladson only to land Jadon freaking Haselwood months later, that’s the type of savage s**** we need to be on.

YEP!!

Advertisement
I've always felt that GA has been one of the most under-performing teams in college football.

With all the talent in-state and being able to grab a lot of it, there's no reason they should only have 1 championship - and that was nearly 40 years ago (during the Hershel Walker years, I think).

But UF has kept them in check for quite awhile. With UF looking like they're falling down a notch or two, it could give GA more of a shot.

And Tennessee hasn't been good since Fulmer left as HC - maybe 20 years ago now. Tennessee used to give them problems.

GA definitely has an easier path to the conference championship game at the moment.

We'll see what happens.

I hope Jadon is noticing all these rb's UGA is signing...I mean paying...excuse me...signing/paying.

Anyway, it's obvious they're going to run the ball on 1st 2nd and 3rd downs, why would a 5 star WR sign to that ?

Come to The U Jadon, where we distribute evenly, can get you to the league (watch Ahmmon Richards) and actually win titles.

Advertisement
Ya'll mofos need to learn to just drop **** like this or move it FB or Reddit or something. Most of us are not coming in here to avoid politics and ****, not get more of it.

Like i see new stuff is being written on this thread. And, I want to look. But, it has gone way off track. I want info on the #1 WR. You guys crack me up always. It like the pictures they send you of stuff and when you click to open it buddy with a ***** to his knees pops out.

If there was any smoke here at all, don't you think it would be discussed every which way? I think you can read into this that we don't have much of a shot. I'm sure he enjoyed Paradise, went home, and likely hasn't thought about us since.

If there was any smoke here at all, don't you think it would be discussed every which way? I think you can read into this that we don't have much of a shot. I'm sure he enjoyed Paradise, went home, and likely hasn't thought about us since.

Why the **** do yall do this all the time. Dude visited, has been wearing a ton of Miami ****, been following everything Miami related and yall still dont think we have a shot.

Why the **** do yall do this all the time. Dude visited, has been wearing a ton of Miami ****, been following everything Miami related and yall still dont think we have a shot.

Just need to start winning some head-to-head battles on signing day to get people to start having this mindset. Look at the inverse, if the #1 WR in the nation was committed to us, skipped an event of ours to go to a different school, then stayed overnight, then was wearing that school's gear, you would see 3 types of posters come out. 1. He gone (overwhelming majority); 2. he is just enjoying the process let him make a smart decision (will get shunned for being homers by group 1); and 3. some random political/geographical debate.

Advertisement
you have both Auburn & Georgia beat writers with all the legitimacy & credibility, telling you that Miami is in this. The kid himself said he only speaks to 3-4 schools/coaches (Dugans) being one of them, at the end of the day no one knows this kids recruiting process but those in his inner circle, no one is pinning this kid to Miami, we know he’s UGA, but we’re at least acknowledging that Miami has a shot, not necessarily you dawg, but some of y’all need to keep that pessimistic loser mentality out of this fanbase, yall would probably tell the fanbase to give up on ST26 if he was a modern day recruit.

Advertisement

Also Richt coached what was?...At least 2 (or was it 3?) teams that would have made "the final 4" if it would have been around in those years. Not to mention he built about 85% of the senior laden monster last year, and Jacob Eason isn't exactly chopped liver.

Last edited:

this is random but that 07 squad was Richt's best uga team

Then he decommits and hits up Saban, it’s that easy, entertain Bama not Miami, he could easily get a bigger bag that way, but he hasn’t which means bags aren’t a factor in this one.

This is basically the way I read this one so far as well. But it’s also still early. If the season plays out right, I think we get him.

Advertisement
Back